Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (25101 Views)

5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Lanre0: 5:39am On May 24, 2019
Obasanjo, is this part of fulanisation & Islamisation agenda. ? This is purely a product of grand looting . This is a result of widening gap between the rich & the poor. Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki, Deziani, Danjuma & other political robbers should return just half of what they looted & problem of insecurity will be solved
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 8:05am On May 24, 2019
stanluiz:
Let them finish themselves. None of my business.
Coming to ur door step in no distance time
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by sheller(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2019
RIP

#NEXT-LEVEL
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by COCKCROW: 8:43am On May 24, 2019
THE EVIL THEY SOW AND SUPPORT HAS TURNED TO THEM. THE LAW OF KARMA FULFILLED. THIS IS THE BEGINNING. WHEN THOUSANDS WERE MASSACRED IN PLATEAU, BENUE, TARABA (THOUGH IT SERVED THEM RIGHT FOR JOINING IN THE MASSACRE OF IBOS IN THE 1960 TO 1970 BUT WAS THE REACTION OF MOSLEM LEADERS, SUPPORT TO FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS. I WILL NOT, WILL NEVER AND MUST NEVER NOT SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM. RATHER I PRAY FOR, WISH FOR, EXPECT MORE TO HAPPEN. AMEN, AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Chamber2000: 10:16am On May 24, 2019
T
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2019
You brat! When I land naija you no reach boys wey dey hussle to clean my cars..me and your father that's my age mate won't even sit to discuss not to of you pig wey never baff..animal! Get lost! Before an elderly rain curse that will destroy your generation.
Chamber2000:
your father is a Fool. Anytime you see him you will hear me calling him a Fool
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Chamber2000: 10:53am On May 24, 2019
Y
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2019
You be ancestor na him you dey yan like pikin? Who do you? You need to grow up mehn! You so stupid mehn! God have mercy.
Chamber2000:
Your father go still be idiot at last. You think I'm in 9ja or you think I'm not your ancestor for age. Ogun go kill you Dia. Egbesu go drain your blood. Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Chamber2000: 11:05am On May 24, 2019
joepepsy:
You be ancestor na him you dey yan like pikin? Who do you? You need to grow up mehn! You so stupid mehn! God have mercy.
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2019
On a serious note that was wrong, you think say na all northerners vote buhari? Even if they all did, we should stop this hate, this is extreme hate.
Chamber2000:
you be idiot naim make you dey yarn opata 4 Mata wey no consign u. You need grow up or else you go buy market wey no consign u
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Chamber2000: 11:49am On May 24, 2019
joepepsy:
On a serious note that was wrong, you think say na all northerners vote buhari? Even if they all did, we should stop this hate, this is extreme hate.
I have fought against violence and I was using my spare time to call out this government to take responsibility for the killing going on but it falls on deaf ears. I believe the people who are more affected can do a lot by voting against those who don't value their lives but the reverse was the case.

Why should I cry more than the bereaved? Fulani killing is not happening in my area but I'm standing up for the down trodden now they voted him back because of religious or ethnic colouration and you expect me tnot to mind my business?

You might hate pdp but I don't care about any party rather I hate bad government
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2019
But this killing didn't start today na.
Chamber2000:
I have fought against violence and I was using my spare time to call out this government to take responsibility for the killing going on but it falls on deaf ears. I believe the people who are more affected can do a lot by voting against those who don't value their lives but the reverse was the case.

Why should I cry more than the bereaved? Fulani killing is not happening in my area but I'm standing up for the down trodden now they voted him back because of religious or ethnic colouration and you expect me tnot to mind my business?

You might hate pdp but I don't care about any party rather I hate bad government
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Chamber2000: 1:18pm On May 24, 2019
joepepsy:
But this killing didn't start today na.
It's worst now than ever. The north is now sitting on a timebomb. I grew up in the north and I know why I'm scared. There is trouble and Buhari is not a solution.

Unemployment in the north is at its highest, I was in Maiduguri last year for an undercover freelancing and what my eyes saw made me cringe and knew that we are in Big trouble.

Sorry for the insults before because it wasn't worth it. You also need to rein in your tongue when you want to reply someone
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
I retract the insult my ancestor smileyon a serious note Nigeria as a whole is on a time bomb and you will be surprise the south is even worst, before I left naija I knew this country is in big mess and is not about buhari, jonathan or these sets of politicians, our problem is we've lost family values this in turn affect social values, our problems is not political but social.if we claim to be more educated in the south lets make the south work first the maybe the north will have something to emulate in as much as the northerners not educated what have we the southerners have to show.
Chamber2000:
It's worst now than ever. The north is now sitting on a timebomb. I grew up in the north and I know why I'm scared. There is trouble and Buhari is not a solution.

Unemployment in the north is at its highest, I was in Maiduguri last year for an undercover freelancing and what my eyes saw made me cringe and knew that we are in Big trouble.

Sorry for the insults before because it wasn't worth it. You also need to rein in your tongue when you want to reply someone
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Chamber2000: 2:28pm On May 24, 2019
joepepsy:
I retract the insult my ancestor smileyon a serious note Nigeria as a whole is on a time bomb and you will be surprise the south is even worst, before I left naija I knew this country is in big mess and is not about buhari, jonathan or these sets of politicians, our problem is we've lost family values this in turn affect social values, our problems is not political but social.if we claim to be more educated in the south lets make the south work first the maybe the north will have something to emulate in as much as the northerners not educated what have we the southerners have to show.
Blame game won't solve it rather we are asking our political leaders to find a way to solve the issues bedevilling us. There is trouble ahead
Re: 18 Farmers Killed By Armed Bandits In Katsina Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Imurengejoking: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Imurengejoking:
BUHARI HAS FINISHED NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Puff-Puff Seller's Money Disappears After Meeting A Hooker / Chukwuemeka Ekwonna Bags 14 Years In Jail For Sex Trafficking (photo) / Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.