Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Restricted Or Disabled Fiverr Account (help Help Help)!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Restricted Or Disabled Fiverr Account (help Help Help)!!!!! (762 Views)

NMFB: I Was ₦‎201,773.38 Through My Bank Account! Help / My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restricted Or Disabled Fiverr Account (help Help Help)!!!!! by nellsonpapi: 5:18pm On May 23, 2019
I had a Fiverr account which I operated and also used my payoneer account to withdraw funds from it. But with my level of ignorance and unawareness of Fiverr's Terms of Service, I switched the account, I switched skills. I created a new account on fiverr by february and verified it. The account is doing well and I used the same Payoneer account to withdraw my funds. Today, I got an email that my former account has been DISABLED, and that I'll be able to withdraw the funds in it after 90 days. My new account was slammed with a restriction, and that the Trust and safety team are reviewing it.

1. I'd like to know if there is a difference between a disabled account and a restricted fiverr account, as on this restricted account, I can work on my pending orders but I can't inbox buyers, my gigs have also been denied, they aren't active.

2. Is there any way to get the account back, I don't want to create a new one as I heard it'd also get blocked. I contacted Fiverr support admitting to my offence, and they said Trust and Safety team is still reviewing the account, and for the main time I can complete my orders and message active buyers. I don't know how long it'll take as I don't want to waste much time hoping in a hopeless situation.

I'd gladly accept ya'll ideas. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate With Other African Countries Currencies (photos) / Pay For UK Goods And Services With Naira / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 300k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.