Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net (876 Views)

How To Fix Wordpress Error "The Site Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties" / Who Can Vouch For Domainking For Wordpress Site Hosting? / Who Owns Newsdey.com? The Site Looks Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by jflexy(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
I started using the site late last year, during one of my transactions using Flutterwave as a payment gateway, a transaction was completed but when I checked my balance it reported that nothing was there even though the transaction showed it was successful, I reported it to the online chat embedded on the site, they did they checked their records but that I made no transaction whatsoever. I accepted my fate and moved on and also stopped using the site.

This year, I came back to use it with the thought that whatever technical problems they had then, they might have resolved it. I made another transaction of 465 to fund my wallet also through flutterwave since it was the only online means in the site. I was it was successful, I checked my balance and saw nothing and since I received no alert, I thought it was from my end, so I made the transaction again and was debited for the first and last one making it N930 total

I still took it as nothing, I sent an email to them since I was sure they do not reply online chats but still got no replies, I decided to try their phone number on the site to know if it was on WhatsApp, it worked, after explaining everything, and also explaining the latest one where I funded my account with 465 but got a negative wallet balance, the man called me a thief who's trying to breach his security.

Evidences of the chats are with me and I can send most of them here

wwwmaster
seun

Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by jflexy(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2019
More of the chats

Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by jflexy(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2019
Whoever is the owner of the site and people who have made use of the site before should help me explain. If the site has any technical problems, he should explain also and work on it rather than accusing customers on the site for what is their fault. If anyone knows his handle name on nairaland the person can do well to call him out to explain this.

Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by wwwmaster: 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
For a start is he a member of this Forum?
Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by jflexy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
I think so
Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by Efficiency001: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
bestkonnet IS ANOTHER CONDUIT PIPE OF FRAUD

I was thoroughly embarrassed by this thing called
bestkonnect .I did quite some transactions on the recommendation of a friend but on 3/3/2019 I made a subscription of #2000 from my wallet with id1764157663 and register name olaseni to my dstv with uic 7018451396.Till today they refused to credit me but they deducted my #2000.I wrote many messages none of it was answered .I called them they refused to pick my calls. I have accepted my fate with faith but I want to warn Nigerians to be careful of them because they are scams but if by today they refund my money am coming here to praise them
Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by jflexy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
wwwmaster:
For a start is he a member of this Forum?

Yes
Re: Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net by jflexy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Efficiency001:
bestkonnet IS ANOTHER CONDUIT PIPE OF FRAUD

I was thoroughly embarrassed by this thing called
bestkonnect .I did quite some transactions on the recommendation of a friend but on 3/3/2019 I made a subscription of #2000 from my wallet with id1764157663 and register name olaseni to my dstv with uic 7018451396.Till today they refused to credit me but they deducted my #2000.I wrote many messages none of it was answered .I called them they refused to pick my calls. I have accepted my fate with faith but I want to warn Nigerians to be careful of them because they are scams but if by today they refund my money am coming here to praise them

Imagine funding my account and seeing - near the amount, contacted them, they said I tried to buy without having any money in my wallet

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Reliable Nigerian Host To Register A .NG Domain Name ASAP / Who NEEDS A 22k SUBSCRIBERS YouTube Channel? [PICTURE] / I Need A Team Of 10 Good Writers To Write 12k Articles In 6months For 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.