Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Can You Design My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Design My Website (636 Views)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Design My Website by educations: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
I need a Website Designer who can design a Foundation website with this Template link  http://osc4.template-help.com/wordpress_29310/ .

I have already purchased the template this are some of the features i want on the site but you can add some good features too.

Features of the website.

1.Online application form and upload of 4 document
2. Newsletter

3.Tell a friend

4.Become our partner

5. The writeup have been arrange according to the menu, but you can make it look better.

6.Add picture on every page to make the website look nice, to represent every writeup

7.We will prefer nice and smiling photos and we also have photos too,

8.Facebook page     

10.Youtube page   

11.We have Go-daddy Hosting & Email (Windows Operating System)

12.You can use a very nice Logo and add some words on top of the Template

13. your charge

I will also send you the website Write up.

Please if you can finish the site on-time and also make it look nice just contact us.
Email: charitylubafoundation@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Design My Website by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
*passes by*
Re: Can You Design My Website by OmniPotens(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
*a peep*
Re: Can You Design My Website by drone99(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2010
**quick look***
Re: Can You Design My Website by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2010
Yeah just come and register with us at www.appiiforum.com, make your request known at the webmaster section and we can take care of it.
Re: Can You Design My Website by bug24(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
* sneezes *

(1) (Reply)

Software Enginneering Or Developing / I Need A Theming Expert Now! / Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.