Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock (56371 Views)

Aisha Buhari Sharing Fake News / Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Opinedecandid(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2019
Scam alert from Buhari's ass licker
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by kingjrofficial(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2019
Rubbish angry
How about the hungry Nigerians who are starving?? Has he make an Attempt of feeding them
Dullard President with clueless administration lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Smooth278(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2019
..... All I can say is.... "Na dem!!!"
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by ikaboy: 9:33pm On May 23, 2019
Am not sure the man at his right hand side has been with his family in d past 4 years of Buharis govt.
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Nelson35642: 9:34pm On May 23, 2019
See below
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by dam2000(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2019
World useless president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by nasirujj(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
Come ooo, why ADC no wear him uniform again, I thought he supposed to be wearing the uniform every time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Joshua166: 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
NA WA O
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2019
Which of his publicist asked him to do it for the camera?? He deserves a raise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by lereinter(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2019
Satan can serve too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Yeeyo: 9:42pm On May 23, 2019
this is rubbish and useless, desciving the fools while people are dieing of hunger, innocent blood is flowing day in day out under ur government in Nigeria. Fool can called him caring person according to his definition.
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2019
Hope say poison no dey inside? Buhari isn't trustworthy.
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by TundeFerrarri: 9:43pm On May 23, 2019
Na watin we wan chop b that ?
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2019
i swear northerners like suffer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by bigprojectng: 9:50pm On May 23, 2019
grin

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program 2019
Check my signature
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2019
Bunch of mediocre
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by yesloaded: 9:53pm On May 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Another achievement unlocked
grin

We await press release from Alhaji Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Onyi22(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2019
anonymuz:
Anyone who see the food should gather here, all I can see are kitchen utensils and some rogues
Remove hate n u will see d food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Onyi22(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2019
Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2019
I used to imagine if their is any other country in the world that have leaders with misplaced priorities.
The existence of this nation is a mistake
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2019
I use to imagine if their is any other country in the world that have leaders with misplaced priorities.
The existence of this nation is a mistake
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Chuxz311(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2019
All na WASH...

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by abmakmur: 10:06pm On May 23, 2019
For NNPC past questions and answers WhatsApp me on +2347088416884.
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by OdenKelechi(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2019
All for the camera and his mumu zombie followers
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by MistadeRegal(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2019
I "think" he should have appointed himself as Minister Of Defense instead of Petroleum Minister. After all he knows more about war than crude...

Just saying though.

Those pictures are just eye service.
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Sharpmouth19(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
Breakingfamous:
'Wow, Such A Caring President': Nigerian Man Says As Buhari Is Spotted Sharing Food In Aso Rock (Photos, Video)

It's not every time that you will see President Buhari serving food.

Here is a rare moment President Muhammadu Buhari was spotted serving physically challenged people food.

The President did this while hosting youths, artistes, IDPs and Physical Challenged Persons to an Iftar (the breaking of Ramadan fast), at the State House, Abuja.

Many have hailed the President for this. The smile on President Buhari's face as she shares the food made people happy.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/president-buhari-serves-food-to.html?m=1

Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Ayotemide(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2019
An irritating measure for governance. That Omugo said a photo of her president serving food as made her smile despite the fact that many have and will still loose their lives to 'bandits'.

Northerners have a reverence to even the worst of leaders. these lots shouldn't be made to decide who leads a nation of intellectuals, what a complete waste of biological processes, the whole lot of these Twitter commentators!
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by Sharpmouth19(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2019
See story for fp,what asisat oshoala can even do better,she was saw giving the less privi on the street and not in her mansion,so let B-brought, U-uneccessary H-hardship A-among R-reasonable I-individuals, BUHARI go and Bleep stone with his political propaganda.
Re: Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / No Vehicle Will Move Between These Hours On Election Days – IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.