Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

"I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest (461 Views)

Presidency Calls Out Zlatan Ibile For Laughing Over The Surge In Covid-19 Cases. / Nigerian Man Calls Out Zlatan Ibile And Burna Boy On Twitter For Mocking Rema / Guy Drop Out!! -Zlatan Ibile Tells Fan Who Begged Him For Money To Pay Schoolfee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by Amagite2: 8:07pm On May 23, 2019
Singer Zlatan has finally broken his silence over the arrest of himself, Naira Marley and 3 others by the EFCC, in an exclusive interview with Abby of Fuze NG.

According to him, he now appreciates freedom more since he got out.

He urged Naira Marley fans to stop the protest and allow the government do their job as he believes he will get out of it soon.

He talked about how they came to house, how the EFCC were playing their songs when they were driving to their office and more.

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-actually-appreciated-freedom-when-i-came-out-zlatan-speaks-on-his-arrest-in-new-interview.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
cool
Re: "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by Olufela30: 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
Yes, you only cherish what u av until u lose it ..
Re: "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by nepapole(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
Brain resetting toh bahd
Re: "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by Jayslicky: 8:29pm On May 23, 2019
The guy don mellow, no more noise making, no more endorsing of yahoo boys. The fear of efcc is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by LearnITsmash(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2019
The guy don hear wiee for cell grin choi yahoo no pay again oooo
Re: "I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest by FlirtyGist: 9:24pm On May 23, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Newbrosky Love Movie To Be Banned / Moment Kinsmen Asked Regina Daniels If She Wants To Be Ned Nwoko’s Wife (video) / Jaywon Calls Zlatan Ibile A Dumb Child, Accuses Him Of Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.