Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun (32411 Views)

The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off / Oluwo On Osun West Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
Hope Oba is safe oo
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
olioxx:

My brother you spoke well, asin everywhere just dark, most people for my office think say world is coming to an end, con see prayer,office just turn to prayer ground, chai, that day is a day to remember.

grin grin
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by anonymuz(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
olioxx:

My brother you spoke well, asin everywhere just dark, most people for my office think say world is coming to an end, con see prayer,office just turn to prayer ground, chai, that day is a day to remember.
me I no even fear, until the breeze started.
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2019
Hope Oba is safe oo

Truly gods must be crazy
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by TheMoniker: 9:19pm On May 23, 2019
Slymonster:

You are an idiot.A very big one.Only idiot write such things.
grin
Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by olioxx(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2019
anonymuz:
me I no even fear, until the breeze started.
You la man nah, so u gat no reason to dey fear.
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by dam2000(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2019
The gods are angry
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by anonymuz(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2019
olioxx:

You la man nah, so u gat no reason to dey fear.
if to say it happened na wetin we go do?
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by Isoduwa(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2019
The gods want new building
The gods are not to blame
After striking
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2019
It's not ordinary, maybe the gods are angry
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by pek(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2019
Op, check the meaning of the word vandalized and come back to edit your post.
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by olajizz01(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2019
OneCorner:
That’s what you get when you mess with igbos.
We are the real Jews and everyone that keeps hatred with us should expect severe stuffs like this.
Hausa learn from this so you don’t see our wrath too.
Lagos, Abeokuta, Osun now, Ekiti or oyo next. By the time we are through wit dem...
See this useless bigot in an erosion ravaged hell talking,the disaster in your hell is permanent,but thinking sanity has left you.

1 Like

Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by omoiyalayi(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2019
Wow this kind of rain get as he be o

I know the saying about the king house that got burnt (Ile Oba To jona) that it will rather add to the beauty (Ewa Lo Bu Kun)

But I don't know about the king house that rain storm destroyed
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by adenlemmanuel: 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
is this not the oba that installed obesere as the Agbaakin Bobagunwa of Yoruba land weeks back against the wish of the olubadan
?
....lol

enjoy the wrath of the gods

and to the gods :...welhdone sir

obesere should be watchful now because iku to pa ojugba eni, owe lon paa fun ni.
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by gaskiyamagana: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
maggilove:
Ile Oba Tojo, ewa lo bu kun
"A burnt palace will be an edifice of glory after renovation "
Haters, did you hear this yoloba adage before?

1 Like

Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by HAKYN1: 9:13am On May 24, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Too much skull mining destroys the environment. Skull is a non renewable natural resources.
Expect more of this in Oshogbo shocked

You are right Osu! Cannibalism is the way to go
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by yoged(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Too much skull mining destroys the environment. Skull is a non renewable natural resources.
Expect more of this in Oshogbo shocked
expect that in your house as well.
Re: Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun by varyo: 2:52am On May 25, 2019
Same experience everywhere, that thunder really did deliverance,cleansing and warning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Wearing Fake Crowns- Olubadan Tells 21 Newly Crowned Kings Of Ibadan / Obas Council Gives Olugbo Four Days To Withdraw Statement Over Superiority / The Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His Wives At Oranyan 2016 Gbegiri Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.