Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter (23059 Views)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by Yameater(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2019
Burgerlomo:
The nigga even bow down for 2baba cool

I am telling you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by mokt(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2019
Wizzy and Yobo no even do like say dem Sabi each other
Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On May 24, 2019
Na which one of them is 2 baba and wish one is witch kid?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by DONADAMS(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2019
I saw the vid on facebook, bloggers are definitely one of the major problems in nigeria
Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by Gbeminayo: 6:07pm On May 24, 2019
if Naija scatter today na blogers and fake news carrier course ham. Imagine just to be relevant or to be know on social media dey carry fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by Gidah: 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
And some people still say he ain't the biggest Nigeria hip hop artist see how errybody dey famz
Re: Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter by naijajobx: 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy-A, Bambam And Leo With Lasisi Elenu (Photos) / Complete Biography And History Of Aisha Lawal / E-Money Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.