Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts (35940 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by faithfull18(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2019
OK.
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Akam2019: 9:23am On May 24, 2019
please my brothers and sisters i need financial help to start something in my life. since a retired soldier entered our house and killed my father and mother, i suffered so much. it happend in ikot ntuen oruk anam local government. Akwa ibom state please Almighty God will reward you people nothing too small. 3063966108 first bank
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by KosyJerry(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:
The wife is not even beautiful to my liking

Go marry the one most liking to you and leave others to marry theirs in peace
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by evaathe: 9:38am On May 24, 2019
I Never new he is this handsome
Anyways our foot wears will make you stand out. come and buy

Call or WhatsApp :08138904651

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Lordave: 9:41am On May 24, 2019
foxxydude:
Nice makeup.....He lowkey looks like Stephen in Django Unchained grin
Exactly what I was gonna post, just wanted to know if someone else already did.

Samuel Jackson owned every scene he appeared on in that movie.

1 Like

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by holluphemydavid(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
this him wife na another gbedu wey dey burst brain. the woman fine no be small
na she dey rush him grin grin grin grin
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by foxxydude: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
Lordave:
Exactly what I was gonna post, just wanted to know if someone else already did.

Samuel Jackson owned every scene he appeared on in that movie.

I must confess that man is something else

1 Like

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Maliqcious: 10:13am On May 24, 2019
Cataract knocking Bro. quote author=Smile4daddy post=78669874]The wife is not even beautiful to my liking[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:15am On May 24, 2019
Beautiful woman
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by mubby4real(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Nobleman111(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2019
Lucky Johnson, boys thinking deep,respect cool
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Femi316: 11:27am On May 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
this him wife na another gbedu wey dey burst brain. the woman fine no be small
Make you no remove your eye from peson wife.....?
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by castro316: 12:39pm On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:
That's why she is not your wife. When you get yours bring her let us compare her with his wife. Peace out
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by owila4luv(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2019
this guy belle no be here o!
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by charles0922(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
with that your cripple girl friend?

Hmm u get bad mouth you want give that guy heart failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kehinde Oloyede Gives 1000 Chickens And A Brand New Car For Christmas / Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.