Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake (14338 Views)

Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years / 2019 Election: Atiku And The Shackles Of Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by chimjoshjuan: 6:53am On May 24, 2019
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Lagos Governor-elect who spoke at an interview yesterday, disclosed that the long list of promises on social media purportedly from him is fake.

He further disclosed that he expects to have a working government running very quickly, in the first quarter of his tenure. Talking about the list of promises on social media purportedly from him which he said is fake, Sanwo-Olu said;

"I saw the list, too. In Lagos, everybody is now a Sanwo-Olu. But the reality is that it’s just a wish list; it’s fake news. It’s not a bad thing in itself when people push you to achieve, but the truth is that you need to crawl before you walk. In our first quarter in office, we are hoping to have a working government running very quickly.

We should be beginning to see huge solutions to traffic management, for instance. Also, in terms of areas where we need to improve on waste management solutions, we would be working on that. The Apapa traffic gridlock, I believe we have solved it but the sustainability is some of the things we need to do. We’ll also have to work around the civil service because all these things we are talking about, we need professionals who are in the civil service to work with."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/list-of-promises-on-social-media-purportedly-from-me-is-fake-sanwo-olu/

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by chimjoshjuan: 6:53am On May 24, 2019
E be like we dey on our own grin grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by fukushaki(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2019
Sanwo Olu want to do Lagosians baba ijèbú

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2019
sad Most likely made by bitter IPOB members in Lagos to blackmail his government but they have failed already.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by sdindan: 1:37pm On May 24, 2019
Gov. This is too early nah grin

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by Mandynews(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2019
This man will not do any work in Lagos tongue Were you not seeing list before? He came to steal more money for the self acclaimed god of Lagos. What do I know? Am I not a Ghanaian

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by lathrowinger: 1:38pm On May 24, 2019
Eko O ni baje
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by LastSurvivor11: 1:39pm On May 24, 2019
Nigeria politicians and their promises after winning election grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by blesson04(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2019
Have been REPORTING This guy advertising Fake MTN Data for weeks now ADMIN do something.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by helinues: 1:39pm On May 24, 2019
Reverse gear

He is probably saying he wont do all those promises....

Politrickians

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by mamatayour(f): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
Lazy man
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
This one is already denying all his promises even before his tenure start.

Lagos don enter one chance.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by Lamasta(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
He wants to start his tenure with propaganda I sorry for You Mr Sanwo-Olu grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Most likely made by bitter IPOB members in Lagos to blackmail his government but they have failed already.

Stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by yemmight(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
Sanwo is already denying us monies he promised.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
As he don enter na

grin grin grin

When will Nigerians Have sense??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by femi4: 1:42pm On May 24, 2019
You never start work, you don dey deny
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by AutoReportNG: 1:42pm On May 24, 2019
But Sir, what of the Lagos Apapa gridlock... We have you on tape during the Lagos Debate organized by Covenant Christian Centre. You promised to end the Apapa Gridlock in 60 days... We report this as well... Hope this is not part of the fake promise you trying to dispel?

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by kaen1317: 1:42pm On May 24, 2019
In other words don't expect much from me

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by kiddapunk: 1:42pm On May 24, 2019
who knows where I can do teeth whitening in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by nwakibie3(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
this one never enter seat he don dey deny his promises already

APC and promises denial are 5&6 grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by Dchampion65: 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
I knew the report was faked.

Construct 4th mainland bridge in 24 months

We will get there

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by miteolu(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
Sanwo e
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2019
even the Apapa gridlock too? I know it will come to this ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake by Keke4higherpurc: 1:49pm On May 24, 2019
Keke for sale in port Harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable / PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu / Peter Obi condemns Nabeeha's killing, laments rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.