Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife (2617 Views)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by sunky97: 6:57am On May 24, 2019
Residents of Rumuekini have been thrown into mourning as unknown gunmen shot dead a man in Rumuekini community in Obio-Akpor Local Government area of Rivers State and beheaded him.

According to the deceased’s wife, Bisi, her husband’s head was cut off with the kitchen knife they compelled her to fetch and forced her to carry the husband’s head in a bowl before taking it away.

The horrified wife of the victim narrated that after her husband, Chima was shot dead in her presence.

“My husband and and his sister, Ogechi, were in the parlour when we heard the sound of a gun. I was startled. As I made my way to another room in fright, I saw the lifeless body of my husband. They barked at me that if I make any move to escape, I will be shot dead too.

“They asked me to bring the kitchen knife for them, which I did. They also asked me to bring a bowl, but I brought a bucket. They took time in my presence, severed the head from the body and forced me to carry the head and put it inside the bucket. They then carried away the head,” she narrated in tears.

The brother of the victim, Collins Echenumo, said the head of his brother was later discovered where it was displayed on a table in front of the community primary school.

He said his late brother was 42 years old and he had two children.

“My brother had two children. His first wife is late. Before I came here, I saw his body lying here without the head. We went out in search and later found the head at the gate of the community primary school in Rumuekini and brought his head back,” he said.

Rivers state Police Command was yet react to the gory incident.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/i-was-forced-to-carry-head-of-my-husband-after-it-was-cut-off-by-gunmen--wife
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2019
This is barbaric...sometimes I wonder the type of spirit or evil in a person that will make a person kill a fellow human being without remorse.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by selfwife(f): 7:03am On May 24, 2019
Death, trauma, pain. Why?

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by donbachi(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2019
In anyways we have wronged God...all i ask is his mercy this morning...even the sins done by our ancestors.he should forgive..if we should wait for the security men,this won't end anytime soon...we need God's intervention....so much blood on the land.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by phorget(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2019
donbachi:
In anyways we have wronged God...all i ask is his mercy this morning...even the sins done by our ancestors.he should forgive..if we should wait for the security men,this won't end anytime soon...we need God's intervention....so much blood on the land.

God left Africa long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by kachi19: 7:19am On May 24, 2019
In one successful attempt, they've not only bleeped up a family, snatched forcefully the joy off some little children, Obliterated the psyche of a poor woman. Becareful who you associate with, who you with or what you do; for every action there is an equal & opposite reaction

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Nickijoy(f): 7:21am On May 24, 2019
So painful... God help us oo
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by donbachi(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2019
phorget:

God left Africa long time ago.
he was here yesterday,today and he will remain here forever.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by anonymuz(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2019
This act is barbaric, traumatic for the woman.
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by adecz: 7:39am On May 24, 2019
Wike(d)!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by rex444(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2019
Now when this guy son grow up and decides to do to you guys what Gerald Butler did to the idiots that killed his wife in law abiding citizen una go begin talk

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Makz: 9:56am On May 24, 2019
So inhumane
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2019
River state should have been declare state of emergency tay tay
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by zoogy2007: 10:48am On May 24, 2019
CULTISM.NA DEM.
This is what happens when evil is glorified. The chickens have come home to roost.
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Nukilia: 3:56pm On May 24, 2019
Resident Evil! lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Karrisleo(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
More reason I like jungle justice. sad

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by makeitijn: 4:50pm On May 24, 2019
Buhari has to resign
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by TheFacelessMan: 4:51pm On May 24, 2019
shocked

The husband was probably into dirty business.

This was way too personal
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Hurrikane3000: 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
Rivers state *
Those people are very wicked, cruel and ruthless especially the igbo speaking part, yet They are complaining about northerners and violence.
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Kvngexcel(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2019
This thing took place in my area...

����So horrible
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by DREagon(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2019
#saynotocultism#
Even when you want to retire and leave everything behind they will still come for you,
Blood in Blood out.
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Wizywiz(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2019
SAY NO TO CULTISM....
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by flow1759: 9:07pm On May 24, 2019
Rivers of Blood!
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by foxxydude: 4:27am On May 25, 2019
Rivers State again shocked

Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Kevin1960: 12:28pm On May 25, 2019
What goes around comes around [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife by Kevin1960: 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
What goes around comes around

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Proceeds From Crime Stashed In Bitcoin Wallets Can Be Seized / Eerie: 4-year-old Girl Missing Since 2019 Found Alive, Hidden Under Stairs / Lesbian Escaped From Police Custody In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.