Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (60564 Views)

Transformer Cables Thief Beaten & Paraded In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Psoul(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Lol...what a wonderful attire.

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by megareal: 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Unfortunately for her, someone is really now going to steal her pants and use it to buy Benz. angry
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by dotunfelix1: 10:55am On May 24, 2019
grin grin
stephenduru:
As shared by Yenne.....
Girl who attempted to blackmail a young boy over her missing pants was caught

Yenne Ebobrah writes:

'What a life? There's nothing we will not see in this big world. It was unfortunate that this one in particular happened in my presence in AG-CITY .

As you can the pictures, the boy was accused of stealing pants by that girl. He was even beaten by some angry mobs if not for the intervention of some good Samaritans who came for his rescue. When I got to the scene I also asked the boy if truly he did it and he said he didn't that he thinks Someone is trying to set him up. To shorten the long story, the girl's younger sister of about 6-7years old girl confessed that the boy was innocent that she saw her elder sister with the pants in her hand and putting them in the boys bag. As usual the angry mobs ordered for her beat and she was beaten and ill-treated and later confessed that she did it because the boy was been pompous. According to her, the boy told her he has cars and houses in sapele, so that was why she accused him of stealing the pants. The boy was later freed while the girl got the beaten of her life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/see-what-was-done-to-girl-who-wrongly.html
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by GroovyQ(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that the frustrated feminist wrongly accused that innocent guy because he rejected her.

This woman is no feminist. Feminism is about or should be about equality between genders. Falsely accusing someone of stealing from you has nothing to do with feminism. It seems that whenever a post in which a woman does something bad is popular on this forum, every sexist takes it as an opportunity to assume that the woman is a feminist so that they can say that feminism is bad even though it has no relevance to the aforementioned post
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by GodisGreat4vr: 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Okezedan:
don't believe at your own peril naw. Be forming child of God there. Just pray make you no come across those things
She's not forming anything and asking her to pray is of no use as one must be inclined to the things of the spirit before one can pray for we do not fight flesh and blood but principalities and powers in high "places".
Take note of " places", it means evil powers have locations... angry
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Anybody that believes in jazz, juju, money ritual in this present age isn't worth living at all. Well I can't really blame Nigerians. Many of them grew up with nollywood .

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like money ritual , there is nothing like jazz. If someone's father or brother dies and he made money afterwards, it was just mere coincidence or probably inherited his wealth or sold their properties. He didn't do money ritual because those nonsense don't exist.

Louder!!!
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by KingRabota: 11:03am On May 24, 2019
im so nauseated I'm throwing up
Urrrrrrrrrrrrrgh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Livefreeordieha:
yea a miserable pant at that... Pants with mucous emanating from the spores of dead staphylococcus bacterial... Sad but... It is what it is
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by djtazzy(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2019
sheller:
Haba na !!!
This girl pant can't even buy a second hand wheel barrow

if u think I'm lying ask Naira Marley

At this your age you are still useless?

your very stupid for mentioning naira marley name.
why can't you just stay one place with your poverty life than concentrating on someone else?
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2019
Guys can avoid being set up and blackmailed if they stop being naughty with words, attitude and action
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Emycord: 11:19am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
This is how these hoes go around causing harm and havoc everywhere.

Imaging what would have happened if her younger sister hadn't said the truth.

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that the frustrated feminist wrongly accused that innocent guy because he rejected her.

Likewise this, many innocent guys have been accused and penalized for rape in this manner.

Thank God for the guy.

portiphar's wife comes to mind
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by demiladeobatosin(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2019
d girl no even fine
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by bigcasava1(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2019
This one na witch na
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by 4Mea: 11:43am On May 24, 2019
As I can the picture grin e gud for the gal...for her life she no go think try that kind rubbish
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by makenson: 11:54am On May 24, 2019
Too bad..... grin
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Okezedan(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

She's not forming anything and asking her to pray is of no use as one must be inclined to the things of the spirit before one can pray for we do not fight flesh and blood but principalities and powers in high "places".
Take note of " places", it means evil powers have locations... angry
this is Africa bro. Rituals and using humans for money ritual is real. You don't believe in them does not mean it does not exist
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Jackofalltrade: 1:03pm On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Anybody that believes in jazz, juju, money ritual in this present age isn't worth living at all. Well I can't really blame Nigerians. Many of them grew up with nollywood .

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like money ritual , there is nothing like jazz. If someone's father or brother dies and he made money afterwards, it was just mere coincidence or probably inherited his wealth or sold their properties. He didn't do money ritual because those nonsense don't exist.

Come to Ogun state,ijebu or Abeokuta side. Is either you are used or you believe truly that devil exist and he get power pass humans.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
This is how these hoes go around causing harm and havoc everywhere.

Imaging what would have happened if her younger sister hadn't said the truth.

Likewise this, many innocent guys have been accused and penalized for rape in this manner.

Thank God for the guy.

finally...a post without the word 'non-virgin'...
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Akayd2(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2019
My brother what u know is what u know. What u don’t know there’s nothing we can do about it. U don’t know. Please take ur time and find out the late Ezego. I don’t know if I got the spelling right juju dey and Jazz dey. No homo bro

KingAzubuike:

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Shyluck(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2019

Really? Hmmm,they say seeing is believing. I don't know how old you are but when you come up in life you will see all these things. Nobody harms you now because you don't pose any threat to their selfish desires. My dear,spiritual realm is even more real than the physical realm. Spiritual realm controls the physical realm.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by FreemanUYB(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:
You watch a lot of movies. Just listen to yourself for a second.
just remember these words !!!
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Timisamd(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2019
Kobicove:
False accusation is a very serious offense... angry

The punishment the girl got is very 'small'
Per say it should be death angry
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by tungamaje: 5:38am On May 25, 2019
FreemanUYB:

just pray you don't fall victim

because its all real and many have falling !!!!

come to Owerri
shrines are in public
girls running mad
mothers, fathers dying
their children buying cars
guys running mad for about 6months and boooooooom!!!! he has bought cars and houses !!!!

don't fall a victim !!!

Please educate me, how does the money come? You didn't do any work and money just flies from nowhere into your room? Please explain to me how it works. The thing is that nobody has been able to explain how the money really comes, so such doesn't exist. If you tell me these 'ritualists' harvest human organs to export in the black market and make dollars, I would agree. I believe it's a secret they don't want people to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by HMarshal(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2020
stephenduru:
As shared by Yenne.....
Girl who attempted to blackmail a young boy over her missing pants was caught

Yenne Ebobrah writes:

'What a life? There's nothing we will not see in this big world. It was unfortunate that this one in particular happened in my presence in AG-CITY .

As you can the pictures, the boy was accused of stealing pants by that girl. He was even beaten by some angry mobs if not for the intervention of some good Samaritans who came for his rescue. When I got to the scene I also asked the boy if truly he did it and he said he didn't that he thinks Someone is trying to set him up. To shorten the long story, the girl's younger sister of about 6-7years old girl confessed that the boy was innocent that she saw her elder sister with the pants in her hand and putting them in the boys bag. As usual the angry mobs ordered for her beat and she was beaten and ill-treated and later confessed that she did it because the boy was been pompous. According to her, the boy told her he has cars and houses in sapele, so that was why she accused him of stealing the pants. The boy was later freed while the girl got the beaten of her life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/see-what-was-done-to-girl-who-wrongly.html

I got 200k lawfully off someone like u for using his account to collect money he dint know was stollen.
The police flagged his account from ibadan & he was picked up onitsha.locked up & I made gave him the bill of the expenses I've run trying to find him & my money.

It just happened to amount 200k & he paid.

You suld becareful of this kinda situations or allowing someone use ur account to get money could lead u into unwanted trouble.

& Our law seem to love dealing with the accomplice more than the accused.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Mayng01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lesson to other ladies with the likes characters.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by walteriyke: 6:17am On Mar 02
This one pant go dey simell die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.