Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC (35040 Views)

Court voids N800b Budget Signed By Fubara, orders release of funds for Assembly / Supreme Court Voids Andy Uba’s Participation In Anambra Governorship Election / Breaking: Kano Court Voids Ganduje's Appointment Of New Emirs - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by gabbasin: 5:04pm On May 24, 2019
OfoIgbo:
I am not fooled by this judgement. This is just a ploy by the acting CJN to make himself appear fair, so that he will remain as the CJN and possibly be allowed to sit in judgement on the case that Atiku will eventually bring to the supreme court. This is where he will do his hatchet job of awarding Buhari the legal victory, that will authenticate his presidency.

I hope PDP strategists are deft enough to follow my logic on this. This is just a game plan. Award PDP a state, and give APC the country, while at the same time, making the acting CJN seem straight-forward. Don't fall for this oldest trick in the book
for ever a wailer, so you already know Atiku will lose at the tribunal, my friend no kee yerself o, Atiku no get good case, by the time the proceedings hot up at the tribunal his case will collapse like a pack of cards
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

No sir,according to the constitution,a rerun of such nature will involve only two parties and in this case aa and pdp.aa is apc.if nwosu can get oshiomhole support,its over.
yea it depends on d ruling dat ll come from d courts but then ihedioha can't lose again...but Apc and okoroocha failed to manage tins well in IMO State
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by OfoIgbo: 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
gabbasin:
for ever a wailer, so you already know Atiku will lose at the tribunal, my friend no kee yerself o, Atiku no get good case, by the time the proceedings hot up at the tribunal his case will collapse like a pack of cards

Of course I know Atiku will loose in the tribunal, because that tribunal was formed by Tanko Mohammed.
infact let me put it this way, if Atiku looses at the tribunal, then be guaranteed that Atiku will loose at the supreme court if Tanko happens to be one of the judges looking at the Atiku appeal.

But knowing how corrupt this government is and how trick they can be, they may even allow Atiku to win at the tribunal, knowing that their hatchet man, Tanko Mohammed will not disappoint them at the supreme court. All in a bid to make it seem the tribunal is fair grin grin

Tanko is there for this singular hatchet job of ensuring that Buhari carries on as the president, in spite of the fraudulent way he got the mandate. INTEGRITY MY FOOT

2 Likes

Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by CID11: 5:12pm On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

Well,before and during the polls,he wont be the governor.the speaker will be the acting governor.his chances depends on if nwosu and okorocha can get the support of apc and buhari.there's nothing else ihedioha can do.all his cards have been played.
you didn't get the memo, osho said he doesn't know anything like AA
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by Ochendo1: 5:15pm On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

Conducting lga polls will have no effect afterall rochas had lg chairmen and still failed.all nwosu needs is federal backing.you saw the impact a small party in rivers made against mighty wike.ihedioha stands no chance

You are getting it so wrong here.
Why didn't APC national support Hope Uzodinma with Federal might?
You think Oshiomole, APC or Federal might will support Uche Nwosu, Rocha's stooge to help (Rochas) him steal money for his presidential ambition, you are not serious.
I do hope you are following the current happenings to Okorocha as both him and his son-inlaw are under EFCC investigation courtesy APC, Ihedioha has not even probed them yet lol!.
APC new that they would lose Imo so it was wise they didn't bother wasting funds.
On Ihedioha, again i say only Ihedioha himself can relinquish power and that would be after 8 years you can take it to the bank.
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by Ellie01: 5:36pm On May 24, 2019
OfoIgbo:
I am not fooled by this judgement. This is just a ploy by the acting CJN to make himself appear fair, so that he will remain as the CJN and possibly be allowed to sit in judgement on the case that Atiku will eventually bring to the supreme court. This is where he will do his hatchet job of awarding Buhari the legal victory, that will authenticate his presidency.

I hope PDP strategists are deft enough to follow my logic on this. This is just a game plan. Award PDP a state, and give APC the country, while at the same time, making the acting CJN seem straight-forward. Don't fall for this oldest trick in the book

If i say u stole this thought from me i will be wrong...am just happy rational people still exist

Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by frankyychiji(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
keep dreaming I like as baba silent and put u IBO in pains he win twice and u are still crying if is possible I wish baba stay 20years to stop stealing wich some of u pdpthief want
O boy to be honest, I like as your baba win so that he can have access to the best Medicare money can buy and spare us the tragedy of a state burial. Also his jobless son is now stupendously rich including his wife and friends. If not for Aso rock...

1 Like

Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by Safyqueen: 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
*IT IS NOT YET UHURU FOR PDP IN ZAMFARA STATE*

IBRAHIM ABDUL, Esq. P.hD. ANALYSED:

ZAMFARA: A NOVEL CONSTITUTIONAL PRECEDENCE
From the Supreme Court judgement today and my analysis of the Zamfara State declared Guber results vis-a-vis the declaration of the Apex Court ''that the runner-up candidate be sworn in if he fulfills the constitutional requirement of getting one quarter of the total votes cast in at least two-third of the local government areas of the state''. The PDP may not benefit from the judgement as being speculated. Here is my analysis.

The PDP did not win any of the 14 Local Government Areas in the last Gubernatorial polls in Zamfara state, APC won all. However, PDP had one-quarter (25%) of the total votes cast in only 6 (Anka, Bukkuyum, Maradum, Buggundu, Kaura Namoda and Maru LGs) while it did not make the 25% requirement in the remaining 8 (Bakura, Gunmi, Zurmi, Birnin Mogaji, Gusau, Shinkafi and Tsafe). Mathematically, two-third of 14 (LGs) is 9. Thus, Zamfara may not have a substantive Governor come May 29, 2019. Even if the Chief Judge assumes the Acting Governor's role, there may still not be any elected members of the House of Assembly to be inaugurated. So the CJ will be a Sole Administrator.
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by garfield1: 7:24pm On May 24, 2019
CID11:
you didn't get the memo, osho said he doesn't know anything like AA
That was then when apc was in the ballot not now that it will be two partiez
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by jaksmillioniar: 7:25pm On May 24, 2019
frankyychiji:
O boy to be honest, I like as your baba win so that he can have access to the best Medicare money can buy and spare us the tragedy of a state burial. Also his jobless son is now stupendously rich including his wife and friends. If not for Aso rock...
lets be matured dear wetin concern u IBO and zamfara DAT u all are jumping as parrot here
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by qereshi: 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
frowland:

PDP js putting democracy in danger!!!! grin Justice Mary Odili MUST delete herself forthwith. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by garfield1: 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
Safyqueen:
*IT IS NOT YET UHURU FOR PDP IN ZAMFARA STATE*

IBRAHIM ABDUL, Esq. P.hD. ANALYSED:

ZAMFARA: A NOVEL CONSTITUTIONAL PRECEDENCE
From the Supreme Court judgement today and my analysis of the Zamfara State declared Guber results vis-a-vis the declaration of the Apex Court ''that the runner-up candidate be sworn in if he fulfills the constitutional requirement of getting one quarter of the total votes cast in at least two-third of the local government areas of the state''. The PDP may not benefit from the judgement as being speculated. Here is my analysis.

The PDP did not win any of the 14 Local Government Areas in the last Gubernatorial polls in Zamfara state, APC won all. However, PDP had one-quarter (25%) of the total votes cast in only 6 (Anka, Bukkuyum, Maradum, Buggundu, Kaura Namoda and Maru LGs) while it did not make the 25% requirement in the remaining 8 (Bakura, Gunmi, Zurmi, Birnin Mogaji, Gusau, Shinkafi and Tsafe). Mathematically, two-third of 14 (LGs) is 9. Thus, Zamfara may not have a substantive Governor come May 29, 2019. Even if the Chief Judge assumes the Acting Governor's role, there may still not be any elected members of the House of Assembly to be inaugurated. So the CJ will be a Sole Administrator.
You are right.but once the house of assembly is inauguratedt,the cjn will handover.again,it means that there will be a rerun between pdp and saidu dansadau of NRM
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by cr7lomo: 9:43pm On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

No sir,according to the constitution,a rerun of such nature will involve only two parties and in this case aa and pdp.aa is apc.if nwosu can get oshiomhole support,its over.

U are a dreamer...better wake up...u are not sleeping in Ogun ...it's imo , Biafra state...no SS/SE state will ever b APC ...
Re: NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC by MONITZ: 10:31pm On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

It's a shame that u couldn't just hide ur bias in all ur posts on this topic.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees / I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.