Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k (1271 Views)

My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / How To Start A Legit Business With Just 5k And Rake In Millions In Few Months. / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k by Gforce2019: 10:06am On May 24, 2019
Folks, I just to ask about business that I can invest 150k and profit is guarantee. Thanks
Re: I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k by favourabl: 11:20am On May 24, 2019
Gforce2019:
Folks, I just to ask about business that I can invest 150k and profit is guarantee. Thanks

Invest now in a very secure and trustworthy system?

SED Invest is registered as Senztip Limited with CAC and operates its investement program in a very transparent manner to enable its investors get their profits and capital at due time and also afford Senztip Limited - it's parent company to raise capital to fund its core projects.

We have 3 major investment plans - categorized by capital and ROI

1. You invest with us and get 15% Monthly for 3 Months total 45% profits plus cash back (Min investment is $100 = 37k)

2. Our Diamond plan offers 20% Monthly for 3 Months total 60% in 3 months (minimum investment is $1000 = 370k)

3. on platinum investment you get 35% Monthly for 3 Months that is total 105% profit in 3 months.. (minimum investment is $5000 = 1.85m)

For more information kindly visit www.sed.com.ng to register and invest..

Also we have a referral system that pays you 5% of what ever the person you refer invests and also pays you 2.5% of your referrals referral investment (this means if you referr your friend and he invests 100k you get 5k instantly, and if that your friend invites his/her friend and the person invests 100k you also get 2500 instantly...)

We have been around since 2017 and we are still growing to be a house hold name in investment management... we are trustworthy and deliver our promise

Call or WhatsApp: 08135120000
Register to Invest: www.sed.com.ng

Re: I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k by mantech: 11:34am On May 24, 2019
Are you interested in investing in an already established poultry/fish/cattle farm based in Abuja. You are guaranteed a steady monthly income of 10% per month. The minimum investment amount is N100K. You can withdraw your capital and interest anytime. if you reside in Abuja you can visit their farm and office to confirm things for yourself. You can reach me on technologicaldiscuss2016@gmail.com for further briefing.
Re: I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k by Gforce2019: 5:05pm On May 24, 2019
mantech:
Are you interested in investing in an already established poultry/fish/cattle farm based in Abuja. You are guaranteed a steady monthly income of 10% per month. The minimum investment amount is N100K. You can withdraw your capital and interest anytime. if you reside in Abuja you can visit their farm and office to confirm things for yourself. You can reach me on technologicaldiscuss2016@gmail.com for further briefing.

I base in Lagos
Re: I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k by Tiwasvibe: 10:30pm On May 24, 2019
There are pretty much a wide range of businesses you can do with NGN150k but you’ll also consider if you’re willing to be an active partner or just projecting a source of passive income.

However that may, you’ll agree with me that the best investment one could make is an investment in ones self.
We at FEMFIC FX LTD (CAC Registered) are major players in the Forex market, one of the largest financial markets with over $7trillion liquid capital in the world.
We, over the years have been able to use or expertise to help people by organizing Forex Training seminars, giving trade signals to traders, and also helping people who have little or no knowledge about forex earn from the market via our Social Trading Program.

This program guarantees a 20% monthly ROI on all portfolio that we manage with the flexibility of withdrawing ones fund anytime or is needed.
We would hate to type a full speech on your post however, if you would consider investing in the stock market, please send us a DM
https:///2348084888683

FemFic Fx Ltd
Your finance, Our priority...
Re: I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2019
If you need to invest in something realistic like an ecommerce biz you can holla me.....I can show you how you can build a mini importation business empire,I will take you through some unique cheap and hot in demand products you can order from different Chinese websites like taobao,tmall,1688. You will get to learn how you can make payments for this products by yourself using an alipay account, a virtual credit card etc,how you can negotiate with sellers to get free samples of products and also to get free shipping, how you can ship this imported products down to Nigeria, after which I will teach you all the methods by which you can sell this imported products fast both offline and online.I will give you the contacts info of different firms that are ready to pay instantly for the various unique products you will import,you will also learn about how to sell online using olx,jumia,konga and how to sell using Facebook ads,Instagram marketing etc...For more details you can WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Accumulate Ethereum With This Simplest Skill / Pinet : Pichainmall Finally Open You Exchange Your Pi For / Transcorp Shares: Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.