Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Umidigi One Plus Repairs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi One Plus Repairs (933 Views)

Umidigi One Vs TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Infinix Hot S3X Camera Comparison + Giveaway / Umidigi One | One Pro Review - 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and USB Type C For N49,000 / Umidigi One Pro Is Way More Better Than Xiaomi Note 5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umidigi One Plus Repairs by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2019
Umidigi one pro flex anyone..used or new seriously in need thanks

Re: Umidigi One Plus Repairs by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2019
Flex is bad I need replace it
Re: Umidigi One Plus Repairs by PlayerMeji: 11:43am On May 24, 2019
I bought mine late February this year and the screen just packed up.

I am suspecting Flex from what I m seeing here.

I just put the phone away and bought another one.

The phone was a small beast sha and I really enjoyed it but with all the screen issues it has.. I think Umigidi will need to research and develop more to be able to compete with other phones.
Re: Umidigi One Plus Repairs by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2019
PlayerMeji:
I bought mine late February this year and the screen just packed up.

I am suspecting Flex from what I m seeing here.

I just put the phone away and bought another one.

The phone was a small beast sha and I really enjoyed it but with all the screen issues it has.. I think Umigidi will need to research and develop more to be able to compete with other phones.
if u sale to me I I will buy bcus my own is charging flex not the screen if u can sale it sir I will buy wre is ur location sir
Re: Umidigi One Plus Repairs by PlayerMeji: 1:20pm On May 24, 2019
I am so sorry. I am not planning on selling the phone at the moment.

Mine is working perfectly also. It charges and even receive calls only problem is I can't see anything on the screen that's why I am concluding that it may simply be an issue with the flex and not the screen as I thought it was in the beginning.

I took it the GSM village here in Abuja and the repairer guy opened it up and showed me the flex that it was screwed up that I had to get a new screen and the price was N15000 for a new screen. I checked aliexpress and found that the price for a new screen was under N9000 with delivery but it could take 3 weeks to get here. So I decided to just add some money and buy another phone.

But now that I am seeing your phone and your flex I am beginning to think maybe the problem wasn't the screen because it didn't fall down, I was just making a whatsapp call on it while charging it with the laptop I noticed the battery was almost down and after sometime I decided to connect it to the mains and when I woke up and switched it on, the screen was just not showing anything. I simply concluded that the screen was spoiled but now I am beginning to think I made a wrongful conclusion.

I am in Abuja but like I said earlier I won't be selling the phone as I have plans of still using it sometime. I will advise you check on aliexpress you will surely see it there but for the long delivery time sha.

Ernerstdavid55:
if u sale to me I I will buy bcus my own is charging flex not the screen if u can sale it sir I will buy wre is ur location sir
Re: Umidigi One Plus Repairs by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2019
Thanks for ur honesty..thank u.i guess I have to keep searching is very hard to see only flex though thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Interested In A Tecno Phone? / Get Free 200MB For Whatsapp Users / Vivo Y15 - Is It Much In Very Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.