Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! (40478 Views)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Ayodele70: 12:17pm On May 24, 2019
A man stole media personality, Noble Igwe's photo, photoshopped his head onto it, changed the colour to black and passed it off as his on Instagram.

The man even passed off location of the photo as South Africa, something Noble took in Lagos. Lol!

Below is Noble's reaction when he found the photo....

"YOUR MCM DIDN’T COPY MY STYLE
YOUR MCM STOLE ME
I’m here to inspire a generation of men
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/noble-igwe-calls-outs-man-who-stole-his-whole-body.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2019
lmao He's pained the guy looks cooler

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Davash222(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2019
And so

Your 'body' ain't the first to be used for photo shop, so calm down.

Funny enough, the guy head fit the suit more than your BIG head.

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by missimelda01(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2019
This is just too funny grin

7 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by thesicilian: 12:56pm On May 24, 2019
Only low self-esteem can make you pass off someone else's body as your own.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by LearnITsmash(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2019
Who is this delusional fellow this afternoon undecided so men Don join women in looking for attention upandan on social media undecided misplaced priorities

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Nukilia: 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
This is corruption grin

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by maynation(f): 1:23pm On May 24, 2019
I prefer the impostor's version.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by chiedu7: 3:30pm On May 24, 2019
angry

Who knows with all these so called pics of Buhari, if it's really him?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by philip0906(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
Vain souls...wetin women dey do, na him this one sef dey do
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Amanee(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
All of this just to show off a lifestyle that is fake, na Wa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by anochuko01(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:
I was about saying how a slay queen would be raving about her toaster thats in S.A... only for this one to manifest lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by obayendo1010(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2019
the other kill it more.....noble are you not sure is the other way wrong because that guy is my brother

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by loomer: 3:33pm On May 24, 2019
All these yeye apps, wey them fit use set person up.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Charlesmore(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by GrowYourSales(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
The copy looks better tongue

Is your business struggling? Check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by nazablossom(f): 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Impostor make sense pass grin

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Social media and fake life... embarassed
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by kenex4ever(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:
that's why you girls are easily deceived on social media.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
Impersonation!!!
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Impersonation!!!

South Africans go don dey drool!!! Them no go know say him steal another person body!!!
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by raysleem09(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
I wonder if the old one's now know this adage of " as you pose for photo, so you meet yourself " has expired.. fake people everywhere #SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by AmNuhRegular(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Lol.. this guy's bow leg always cracks me up grin
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by forghon: 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
Seriously cant even understand which is the original. Infact the fake is more of the original. Am still confused again

6 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Princedapace(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2019
Lol, this is really crazy. I hope it is not publicity stunt

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by DavidEsq(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:
Dats how u would be following fakeness and fvckboiz upandan and later be shouting "men are scum".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:
nahh looks too ek

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" / Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.