Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises (35190 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nigeria judiciary arms of government can't be trusted again.
I Spits on those fraud judges.
I understand your condition right now. Snipper is still less than 500
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by CioAngels(f): 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
mediaNGR:
APC and PDP youths, spotted exchanging blows inside the Supreme court premises this morning after Supreme court ruled PDP candidate winner of the Zamfara state governorship election.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/apc-and-pdp-youths-exchanges-blows.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCDK_e9Ly8

SENATE,
NAS5, REPS, and others that are collecting bribe from MTN, South Africans are treating Nigerians like trash, what they wont do to other countries, MTN continues with their dubious ways, i recharged and they leave their miserable bonus they gave to me and are charging from my main account. I thought they have stopped their stealing on Nigerians. Anyway, it is not their fault, it is the fault of the bribe taken politicians who sold Nigerians to them. MTN, please stop stealing from the poor Nigerians. If Nigeria is asking you go because you are killing Nigerians in you place, please deal with FGN and leave the poor Nigerian out of your ills. I was thought to check what makes my commission while i was doing targeted job so that i know what is due to me, i check every penny in my account even though the account is empty Light bills including MTN recharge. MTN, please stealing from my mean balance or you stop your miserable bonus. I once complain at your Ikorodu office thing you stealing has stopped. Please, i have said. I'm not stealing from you. Dubious network.
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by IMAliyu(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
And they claim they are fasting
A hungry man is an angry man.
Even if it is fasting.
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by Udumeh: 5:39pm On May 24, 2019
Fraudulent attitudes
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by Freedomcall: 6:20pm On May 24, 2019
ITS TIME WE START PREACHING REVOLUTION...Engage your friend in discussion about Nigeria and awareness of the ONLY AND SINGLE SOLUTION, our togetherness. Our unity. Common youths we are the people OF TODAY don’t you all forget when we all sing “we are the leaders of tomorrow...so where my folks hath! I think that time have come for us to lead together. In packs. Touching and winning every soul in every corner of Nigeria and who getting in touch to our folks outside cause the time have. All them baba adeboye and our evangelist and even you guys prayers won’t come to past if we don’t start springing into action, MY DEAR LOVELY LORD WONT COME DOWN AND HELP US, GOD IS LOVE. THATS WHY WE HAVE TO ABIDE THE WAY OF LOVE AND UNITY IN COMING TOGETHER in using our voice. If you really want to stay up to date about this movement. If you care so much about Nigeria and you feel deeep down you can be of use to your nation. Then you need to follow activist_9ja on Instagram for up to date teaching on how we can put our heads together cause again TOGETHERNESS IS WHAT WE NEED. You can also reach us through gmail Activist9ja@gmail.com. There we touch every response and ideas and then you can proceed to join group of awakened young soldiers who are ready to work with love and unity and through that share our ideas and form an unbreakable bond which will make our voice ROAR # DEN MUST TO HEAR US OOOO!!!
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by Freedomcall: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
Princedapace:
I pray our youths get sense and stop fighting for these leaders. Their sons can snatch your gf becus they have the money, channel ur energy towards the leaders.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.
Tell them about revolution. Engage your friend in discussion about Nigeria and awareness of the ONLY AND SINGLE SOLUTION, our togetherness. Our unity. Common youths we are the people OF TODAY don’t you all forget when we all sing “we are the leaders of tomorrow...so where my folks hath! I think that time have come for us to lead together. In packs. Touching and winning every soul in every corner of Nigeria and who getting in touch to our folks outside cause the time have. All them baba adeboye and our evangelist and even you guys prayers won’t come to past if we don’t start springing into action, MY DEAR LOVELY LORD WONT COME DOWN AND HELP US, GOD IS LOVE. THATS WHY WE HAVE TO ABIDE THE WAY OF LOVE AND UNITY IN COMING TOGETHER in using our voice. If you really want to stay up to date about this movement. If you care so much about Nigeria and you feel deeep down you can be of use to your nation. Then you need to follow activist_9ja on Instagram for up to date teaching on how we can put our heads together cause again TOGETHERNESS IS WHAT WE NEED. You can also reach us through gmail Activist9ja@gmail.com. There we touch every response and ideas and then you can proceed to join group of awakened young soldiers who are ready to work with love and unity and through that share our ideas and form an unbreakable bond which will make our voice ROAR # DEN MUST TO HEAR US OOOO!!!

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
anibi9674:
Make una fight una be mate.
yes o
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by Shikini: 6:45pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Eeeyaaa ..... sorry
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 7:08pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Na Satan go punish your English teacher! Jisos! embarassed
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 7:10pm On May 24, 2019
Esseite:
So we can assume, PDP senators have gone up by 3 and HOR up by 7...

Congratulations to PDP..
Your brain senior you wehweh grin
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
grin

Aboki people body too dey hot, if they catch Oshiomole for Zamfara heen... they go beat am like nama

For the first time you made sense grin

...but I can still see you are in sifia pains tongue
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2019
Possican:
Same fate awaits jubril grin
Haaa...that one wey dey quarter to die. Abeg I no follow
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by iammo(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2019
frankyychiji:
For the first time you made sense grin

...but I can still see you are in sifia pains tongue

I only pity Lara oshiomole, the beautiful wife..

Sifia pain for wetin na cry cry embarassed man no dey cry... APC vs PDP na 1:1 right now ekiti apc, and zamfara pdp..... but after osun and Presidential , i must find you to troll you and ask how market. PDP people go ear am that special day tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2019
magzey:
When they finally give it to the PDP am sure he will defect to APC , because Zamfara is APC he will not enjoy the tenure. grin grin
APC is going into extinction after the Sudanese leaves. Shine your eyes.
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

I only pity Lara oshiomole, the beautiful wife..

Sifia pain for wetin na cry cry embarassed man no dey cry... APC vs PDP na 1:1 right now ekiti apc, and zamfara pdp..... but after osun and Presidential , i must find you to troll you and ask how market. PDP people go ear am that special day tongue
Head or tail, PDP wins. APC will go into extinction after the lifeless Sudanese leaves. It doesn't matter if he lives today or in 4 years grin
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by iammo(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2019
frankyychiji:
Head or tail, PDP wins. APC will go into extinction after the lifeless Sudanese leaves. It doesn't matter if he lives today or in 4 years grin

grin grin

i had a good laugh... So you know Buhari is leaving after 4 years ... since you're in the mood of telling the truth you should know Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola would takeover after 4 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by bibianna(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
And the fight happened just before they broke their fast. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by lovemoi2(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2019
Nkemtreasure:
And the big men and their children are somewhere relaxing.... When will these guys come to their senses? Shaking my head with my tooth brush in my mouth

I tell you.. they just keep stirring the heat while the stupid youths fight for them
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 9:33pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

grin grin

i had a good laugh... So you know Buhari is leaving after 4 years ... since you're in the mood of telling the truth you should know Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola would takeover after 4 years
Na who go vote for them?

Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by iammo(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
frankyychiji:
Na who go vote for them?

We are counting on you...

or without you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by frankyychiji(f): 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

We are counting on you...

or without you
grin
Re: Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:53am On May 25, 2019
The supposed leaders of tomorrow.
Chai! Smh Tomorrow RIP in advance cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.