Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

CCTV Captures Moment A Toddler Miraculously Escaped Being Crushed By The Dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment A Toddler Miraculously Escaped Being Crushed By The Dad (650 Views)

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures Moment A Toddler Miraculously Escaped Being Crushed By The Dad by linx123: 1:25pm On May 24, 2019
CCTV captures the heartbreaking moment a toddler escaped being crushed by the dad. In the footage the toddler can be seen running towards the gate as the dad drove in, unknown to the father ran over him, thankfully the baby was rescued by the gate man who rush to retrieve the baby under the car.

Watch video....https://janefblog.com/6321-2cctv-captures-moment-a-toddler-miraculously-escaped-being-crushed-by-the-dad/

Re: CCTV Captures Moment A Toddler Miraculously Escaped Being Crushed By The Dad by fafambo: 11:07am On May 25, 2019
LUCKY CHILD.my prayer for each and every naira lander in this forum is that the almighty God should protect and guide each and ever member of our respective families in Jesus name I pray amen. Shalom! Can I hear somebody shout a loud amen

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment A Toddler Miraculously Escaped Being Crushed By The Dad by Auxtin85(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2019
That child is the most lucky child in the world

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment A Toddler Miraculously Escaped Being Crushed By The Dad by Nobody: 10:40am On May 26, 2019
My God!!!!!!. i have never seen someone so lucky, His name should be changed immediately to LUCKY. But the Mom should have paid more attention to the child knowing what children are capable of doing because the father clearly did not know the child was standing there.

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Killed In Buan Community Rivers State / A Lt. Col. Fell By Book Haram Sword On Democracy Day / Cultist : OSPAC Attack The Camp Of VIP In Ochigba Community Three Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.