Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari (24616 Views)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps / Who Will Succeed Cjn Ibrahim Tanko When He Retires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by EagleNest(m): 3:41am On May 25, 2019
What a country without docorum. Must everybody worship the president. I don't understand why everybody including the judiciary will just be "follow follow"
Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by jaxxy(m): 5:20am On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This is the reason why I don't see reasons why the office of the CJN should be on appointment. Yet, we will constantly be fed with lies that the Judiciary is independent. How is it independent when the CJN has to do the biddings of the executive arm?

Shebi, America and Nigeria practices same Federalism, but it seems like ours is a joke.

If you think Atiku will win this case, then you're a dreamer. A sitting president in a third world country like Nigeria doesn't give up power that easily. BTW, the CJN who is the head of the supreme court is his appointee.

GreyLaw:
Seems Buhari and the ACJN are paddies; see that interesting handshake.

When wike was paddies or is it besties with onnoghen nobody(none of u) talked or complained. Now Buhari is breaking fast not family event o, breaking fast like he did with legislative arm, u guys have jumped into all manners of conclusions.

I don’t support Buhari bt we need to have clear standards. Can’t be shifting goal post for different people all the time. It’s confusing
Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by Rock89: 6:06am On May 25, 2019
adioolayi:
...and afterwards.... Acting CJ gave judgement against APC in Zamfara State...This clearly shows President Buhari doesn't interfere in judicial process...and the Judiciary remains independent.
That's one of their plan strategy, you have to make d pple, opposition think u re being neutral and not committed to sides.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by searay(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2019
lordkay10:
Nigerians and sentiments, why didn't this man raise objection when he invited Saraki? Saraki also heads another arm of government. Southerners are too meddlesome and tribalistic
Judicial people no dey chop for public Sir
Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2019
But for equity sakes, regardless of the past mistakes, i think the post of CJN should be a strictly internal affair of the NJC and it should hv no input whatsoever from the executives both for state and federal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by Niaja4real(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2019
adioolayi:
...and afterwards.... Acting CJ gave judgement against APC in Zamfara State...This clearly shows President Buhari doesn't interfere in judicial process...and the Judiciary remains independent.
Asked yourself, all those who contested elections in Zamfara State under the platform of the APC, were they validly elected through any recognized party primary elections inline with the clear provisions of the Electoral Act 2010? If no, then u should understand that the Apex Court didn't do anything extraordinary, other than affirming the unambiguous position of the law.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2019
jaxxy:

When wike was paddies or is it besties with onnoghen nobody(none of u) talked or complained. Now Buhari is breaking fast not family event o, breaking fast like he did with legislative arm, u guys have jumped into all manners of conclusions.

I don’t support Buhari bt we need to have clear standards. Can’t be shifting goal post for different people all the time. It’s confusing

I hope you are not feeling insecure. What's my business with Wike and Onnoghen? Did Wike have any case in court when Onnoghen was the CJN? What are you even trying to say?

I liked the shake that's why I mentioned it. It looked funny and interesting; I was surprised seeing elderly men saluting each other like young boys. I wonder why you started insinuating what I didn't even have in mind.

You sef look am; you no like that hand shake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) / Dora Akunyili: 3 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.