Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

"I Stayed Chaste Till Marriage" Says Tope Alabi, Gospel Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Stayed Chaste Till Marriage" Says Tope Alabi, Gospel Singer (486 Views)

Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Stayed Chaste Till Marriage" Says Tope Alabi, Gospel Singer by Velveltyblog: 2:25pm On May 24, 2019
Tope Alabi, a famous Nigerian gospel singer, and Actress born on 27th October 1970 revealed in an interview that she had a strict parental upbringing that ensured she stayed chaste till marriage.

According to the singer, her mother was very strict with her while growing up, especially when she started going to movie locations. She never spared the rod but at the same time showed her a lot of motherly love.

While speaking with the Punch, Tope Alabi says her mother ensured she stayed chaste before marriage, saying: “She taught me that a female shouldn’t be too close to a male". For instance, I was never bathed at the same time with my male siblings. My mother used to check if my virginity was intact every three months interval before I got married; especially whenever I returned from movie locations.

Source: https://www.velveltyblog.info/2019/05/i-stayed-chaste-till-marriage-says-tope-alabi.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Thrills Fans With Her Photos / Etinosa's Instagram Live Nude Video Was Planned - Mcgalaxy / Chike Ike’s Secret Relationship That Defined Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.