Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture (48431 Views)

I’m Sorry, Forgive Me – Basketmouth Apologizes To AY Over 17-year Beef / Yinka Quadri, Salawa Abeni, Oga Bello Reunite For Ramadan Lecture [photos] / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by GhettoYute: 8:02pm On May 24, 2019
holluphemydavid:
Saidi always looking dirty and rough, pasuma is a bae

Gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by CapitalHYC(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2019
Na Every Ramadan this people dey always end their fight.After Ramadan now they go back .. grin
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by rhektor(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2019
Abillsable:
You think music is all about making sense, that is where you choose to display your ignorance,music is about melodies and vibes,music is supposed to lift the soul and create moods....It can be used to preach ,or pass a message as the composer deems fit.There is no one side to music so dont slam the wizdads as you would say

How do you create mood without passing a message?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by faorex(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
I'm a Stan of Osupa, I practically know all of his album... I'm a youth, I'm educated, I'm not a thug, and I rather listen to fuji than most of these Hip Hop musics.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Afonja007: 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
jayson87:
Osupa is the best musician living or dead in Nigeria. Only musician in Nigeria that makes sense with his music.

FYI... i am also categorizing him with the wizdads and the likes
say for yoruba muslim music ,no be the type of their music other yorubas dey call orin omo ota?their music stop for mushin osun kwara and ibadan
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2019
IN TERMS OF FANS PASUMA BEAT OSUPA BUT WHEN WE TALK BOUT GOOD FUJI MUSIC THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU AND LIFT YOUR SOUL AND LEARN ONE OR TWO THINGS FROM THE MESSAGES HE PASS THROUGH HIS MUSIC OSUPA NA BABA,OSUPA CAN AT LEAST SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH THAN PASUMA.OSUPA GAT HOUSE ALMOST IN EVERY YORUBA STATE,OSUPA GAT MORE MONEY THAN PASUMA(YOU CAN CHECK HOW MUCH THEY GAVE HIM IN THF JVST CONCLUDED ELECTION FOR CAMPAIGNING )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by modupe2: 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
And you are wrong..... completely wrong

johnkay1:
I have this notion of generalizing fans of Fuji music as thug.
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by modupe2: 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
Thank you.... same here

faorex:
I'm a Stan of Osupa, I practically know all of his album... I'm a youth, I'm educated, I'm not a thug, and I rather listen to fuji than most of these Hip Hop musics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by PMBtill2023: 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
holluphemydavid:
DIRTY?....Walahi you are compound fool,by the way how much is your family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by PMBtill2023: 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
He's always looking dirty ad rough. Very true.
YOU are both stewpeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by DMathiasen: 8:37pm On May 24, 2019
We Buy Fort Myers Houses Fast!

Sell your house fast in Fort Myers regardless of condition, age, size or situation.
We buy houses by providing home sellers with a cash offer to purchase. If you are happy with the offer, we move forward and close the transaction when it's most convenient for you.

Are you looking for a way out of a situation that involves a house you own in Fort Myers, FL? You've found the right place! I'm confident we can help you.

We are a professional house buying company that buys houses fast in Fort Myers. We pay cash for homes, which makes the entire process simple and quick.

Anthony & Stevie Fazio, Owner

We buy houses in Fort Myers as a way of helping people that don't want to sell the conventional way. We believe having the option to sell a home fast allows people to spend their time doing what they want to do. It's all about helping people.

This business is how we make a living. We always treat people with respect. You can be assured that this is not just an empty statement by reading through testimonials and reviews from recent customers here.

Areas We Buy Houses Fast

we buy houses fort myers

we buy houses north fort myers

we buy houses cape coral

we buy houses lehigh acres fast

we buy houses fast estero fl

we buy houses san carlos florida

and for more information please click here [url]we buy houses lee county florida[https://webuyswflhomes.com/]

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by MorufuAtanda: 8:41pm On May 24, 2019
Fuji music dey very hopeless. The useless musician go dey talk one thing for 30 mins, yet their useless, hopeless, godforsaken Agbero fans go dey dance like broken-headed mugus, come dey shout 'arhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' with their smelly ewedu mouths!

Tueh!
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Indomie001: 8:44pm On May 24, 2019
jayson87:
Osupa is the best musician living or dead in Nigeria. Only musician in Nigeria that makes sense with his music.

FYI... i am also categorizing him with the wizdads and the likes
In your own opinion though.
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Indomie001: 9:03pm On May 24, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Fuji music dey very hopeless. The useless musician go dey talk one thing for 30 mins, yet their useless, hopeless, godforsaken Agbero fans go dey dance like broken-headed mugus, come dey shout 'arhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' with their smelly ewedu mouths!

Tueh!
Today we all read about the demise of a great man , the man of hope for many hopeless,the man with good heart full of positivity here on nairaland, no other person but Late Hungerbad cry .

People knew him for his positivity and matured comments coupled with the fact that he's a philanthropist too.

As a matter of fact , I don't really know him like that even here on nl but when I read about his demise, i opened his profile, to confirm what I'm reading about him and I can testify to it .

May his soul rest in peace and I pray may God give his family the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

MorufuAtanda and many other bitter soul , the reason for my epistle is when you are gone as we all know death is inevitable, how do you want people to talk about you? That's if people will feel your absence at all, how do you really want people to talk about you?

Change your way , learn from what is happening around you , change your way coz you are too bitter and it doesn't make you but can only break you.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Kaymercury(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2019
MasterSteps:

Which of them?
saheed osupa

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by TemmyT002(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
Wow
Unbelievable
They have been fighting since I was in secondary school o
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Onigbindemmd: 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
PMBtill2023:
Tartared billionaire....smartly dressed person like you,what are your achievements,who know u?
ABI ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Onigbindemmd: 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
isan:
don't be surprised they are already booked for the next 2 months
Dis make me remember a carnival like that in agege,in which osupa manager was contacted for booking and he said that right from the day he was contacted down to 7more weeks ...those dates are occupied and that we should pick a date in the next two months to come

1 Like

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Onigbindemmd: 9:27pm On May 24, 2019
Timagex:
are they rich laidat? undecided shocked
Yes
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Onigbindemmd: 9:29pm On May 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

I am a Fuji music fan, and yes, I am a Thug. But what do we call fans of hip-hop/yahoo music fans? Miscreants of nincompoops? Don't get me angry this evening.
Same here sir
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Onigbindemmd: 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
Lennylinconlee:

You sounded right but at the end you said they are rich but they have problem of investing....so where is the richness...?...is riches measure by physical cash or bank balance? Bro wise up your worth is highly measure by your investment not your cars or houses built.
Exactly
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by MorufuAtanda: 9:35pm On May 24, 2019
Indomie001:
Today we all read about the demise of a great man , the man of hope for many hopeless,the man with good heart full of positivity here on nairaland, no other person but Late Hungerbad cry .

People knew him for his positivity and matured comments coupled with the fact that he's a philanthropist too.

As a matter of fact , I don't really know him like that even here on nl but when I read about his demise, i opened his profile, to confirm what I'm reading about him and I can testify to it .

May his soul rest in peace and I pray may God give his family the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

MorufuAtanda and many other bitter soul , the reason for my epistle is when you are gone as we all know death is inevitable, how do you want people to talk about you? That's if people will feel your absence at all, how do you really want people to talk about you?

Change your way , learn from what is happening around you , change your way coz you are too bitter and it doesn't make you but can only break you.

Thank you very much for the words so sweet.

But who will console the family of the dead IPOB members who hungerbad taunted and mocked for having a different opinion while he was alive? Abi are they not human beings too? Won't you also shed your crocodile tears for them too?
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Onigbindemmd: 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
faorex:
God bless you my brother,I have most time be rewaken by the guy music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Timagex(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

Yes
. I know. But, richer than dafido? I doubt it undecided cool
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Topsyval(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2019
Lennylinconlee:

You sounded right but at the end you said they are rich but they have problem of investing....so where is the richness...?...is riches measure by physical cash or bank balance? Bro wise up your worth is highly measure by your investment not your cars or houses built.

Houses and cars are part of investment
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Nobody: 4:56am On May 25, 2019
holluphemydavid:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by badrudeen14: 4:57am On May 25, 2019
Oganla 1 u are forever mine, u always make us proud bigger u boss of bosses(oganla)
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by dotedote: 6:36am On May 25, 2019
Lemme add;
Fuji artists get more gigz than the hip hop folks,
They hardly have a free weekend out of the 52 in a year to themselves . And it's not free

quoteor=Stillthebest post=78684991]

I doubt it brother. They are Rich but not that as wealthy as you think...

No one will give Pasuma 4mili for appearance or osupa, even k1 except for political rallies. Yes they make more money on the ones they spray them. But that is where they pay band bois, logistics Etc. highest they can make in a show will be a milli plus...

Hip hop CDs sell more and also YouTube views more too... They get more endorsements more than Fuji artistes also.

The only wealthy one is K1 who can do what you said. Not even Obesere who claims he has money.

! Davido is rich don't doubt it he might be acting like a small boy. Wizkid I don't know how rich he's. Only blame you can put on them is their ability to invest wisely..[/quote]
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2019
holluphemydavid:

Too much jazz
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2019
dahdah:

This I'll not agree, which kind pals behind closed pal and you'll be insulting my Mama and even Osupa even said Pasuma's mum is blind. The fight is real my brother
Their beef is just a facade bro
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by lokoventurex1(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2019
From all the above comments, i can deduce that Saheed Osupa sings sensationally well. Pasuma has been reigning since 90's.. Pasuma is 52years, and his relevance is still top notch !

Having said that, I'm not sure anything can stop me from listening to Saheed Osupa. Like someone already said, he's the personification of what music is all about... Forget his looks, dress sense and composure which Pasuma has advantage of, when it comes to good lyrics in every area, give it to my Main Man(Osupa) .

With regards to their rift, it's real and not real. It's real because they're some level of hypocrisy in one of the artiste(i wouldn't want to mention the hypocrite artiste). The rift might not be real because they mean well for themselves. Ever since they have been fighting, I've never heard one sends thugs to spoil the other show, so it's not a bitter rivalry. It's just business rivalry.

For the records, I'm a die-hard fan of good music.. Use your senses and deduce whom i love most between the two of them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) / #BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family / Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.