Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

An Industrious Indigent Mother Of 3 Whose Husband Abandoned, Get's Succor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Industrious Indigent Mother Of 3 Whose Husband Abandoned, Get's Succor. (180 Views)

An indigent mother receives grant from A.G Foundation partners / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Industrious Indigent Mother Of 3 Whose Husband Abandoned, Get's Succor. by VOICEOFDIVINE: 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
"A True Life Story"

Meet Mrs. Stella Akhigbue a 48 year old indigent mother with 3 children, who was abandoned by her husband 7 years ago to cater for their children alone, She narrated her ordeal with great pains in her heart, ".... my family was the best in the world, living happily and peacefully in a 4 bedroom flat apartment until one faithful Sunday when my husband friend visited our home with a strange lady, I gave them a warm reception and made them felt comfortable in my home. It was after that day, my night of DOOM came as she snatched my husband away from me. My husband automatically changed, he started keeping late nights and later left the house to live with the strange lady. Meanwhile I was a full time house wife since my husband was capable of taking care of our family needs.

My grief began as I had nothing doing, the welfare and responsibility of my children and I rested solidly on my shoulder, I struggled to moved to a room apartment with my children to reduce the burden of paying for exorbitant house rent, still the hardship and suffering was too keen because I had no money to take care of our needs. One day I visited my sister who gave me ₦1000 to buy food stuffs but I remembered I needed a means of livelihood so I made a decision to start selling second hand clothing popularly known as (okirika) with the ₦1000 my sister gave to me. Every day, I hawk the cloths street to street for sales, sales has been very dull because I can only afford the clearance clothing of the okirika which is not beautiful and appealing to customers, this is due to lack of finance to buy the first grades clothing that sells faster.
This has been my means of struggle for survival for the past 7 years with my children"..

The Voice of Divine Truth International outreach visited her home to financially support her with a FREE cash grant of ₦20,000 to boost her petty business, we believe this will enable her purchase the quality of grades clothing that will increase her sales for more profit.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Our target is to empower 10,000 Widows and indigent mothers with free cash grants, to enable them to start or boost their petty businesses. The goal of this project is to economically empower poor widows and indigent mothers to improve their livelihood so as to be able to cater for their families.

Please note that the videos and pictures of all our charitable activities are not intended to 'impress or show off' to anybody, rather it is our practical way of teaching humanity how to love one another.

If you wish to know more about us and how you can join or support this campaign, please kindly call or whatsapp: +2348084701414 or +2348087656176.

You can also visit: www.vocinternational.com, www.azemoborgregory.com,

Follow us on Instagram: @gazemobor, @voiceofdivinetruth.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!

Many thanks to all our brothers and sisters who are supporting this project with their generous donations, we couldn't have done it alone. God bless you all for supporting the cause of the poor.

Re: An Industrious Indigent Mother Of 3 Whose Husband Abandoned, Get's Succor. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 24, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! A Fellowship With A Difference(grace And Glory Outreach) / How Christians Can Come Up With Innovative Ideas With Remarkable Predictability / From This Hour....people Will Be In Competition To Help You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.