Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread (41162 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Babax200: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
I am 23 but still got a regret mail, so I totally don't get your point.
rozdan:

@ Enireqx20-FYI

Got this from a friend whose Bro works with PWC and I quote

“My Bro just gave me the insider info that the basis of regret mssg on the Tax apprenticeship was Age....Not more than 26”

The thing is,his younger brother wrote the test and also hit regret mail and he just turned 27 years.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Sirmikky1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acrobatics01:

Thanks.
Do you know if there are calculations?

I really can't say. There might be some short ones that won't require much calculation, though.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Acrobatics01: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sirmikky1:

I really can't say. There might be some short ones that won't require much calculation, though.
Alright.
when are you writing?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Sirmikky1(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2019
Acrobatics01:

Alright.
when are you writing?

12noon on Saturday
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by NanoSec: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2019
For past questions and answers on recently conducted PWC and SHL aptitude test and links to income tax and direct tax,

Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by quadriolakunle(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys,
just for us to be guided, are we expecting numerical and verbal Gmat Questions as part of the technical test or is t purely tax Specific?. To avoid surprises and shockers.
and if you've got past questions, kindly drop at Olakunle141@gmail.com.
Thank you guys.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
quadriolakunle:
Hi guys,
just for us to be guided, are we expecting numerical and verbal Gmat Questions as part of the technical test or is t purely tax Specific?. To avoid surprises and shockers.
and if you've got past questions, kindly drop at Olakunle141@gmail.com.
Thank you guys.

The message clearly sent says it's a tax specific test. I'd advise you also download pwc's tax app. Read up current news on tax from there
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayHymn: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
So sorry. God has a better plan for you

Realex007:
I've been trying pwc since 2016....another L and 'm 26 already now.... I cry every time I get these mails. It's so sad
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayHymn: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
I see consistency is the key. What I picked mostly was goal setter, always want to lead, no anxiety meeting new people etc and I tried to be very consistent

JayOwhy:

its not...I spent close to two hours cos I had a poor ntwrk connection and I got a success mail...its being consistent and also in line wit their core values... I mostly picked caring for others... seeing good in ppl and I was consistent wit that till the end cos sometimes the same qstn wld b asked in a different phrase.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayHymn: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
JayHymn:
If 26 is the age limit, I should have gotten a regret mail but thank God I didn't

Please what are you reading for this test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Adimz: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Enireqx20:

The message clearly sent says it's a tax specific test. I'd advise you also download pwc's tax app. Read up current news on tax from there

Downloaded mine,but it's not working...
Have any idea in the particular one to download?
Also, ant dress code?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Gregorian312: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Download the PWC tax data card 2019. Hopefully it will be of help.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayHymn: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2019
PwC data card and ICAN book on taxation

Enireqx20:

Please what are you reading for this test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2019
JayHymn:
PwC data card and ICAN book on taxation

Ican book on taxation. I just downloaded one and it's voluminous
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayHymn: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Enireqx20:

Ican book on taxation. I just downloaded one and it's voluminous

You won't read everything na.. Just read what you think will be relevant
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2019
JayHymn:

You won't read everything na.. Just read what you think will be relevant

Hmmm....ok
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why is nobody saying anything here? So quiet... See what technical test can do o

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by JayHymn: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Enireqx20:

Hmmm....ok

Don't go and read the whole book o. Me I just focus on the first chapter only
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why is this place so quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
How did the test go?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
JayHymn:

Don't go and read the whole book o. Me I just focus on the first chapter only

How far?
How did it go?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Acrobatics01: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
@enriques20, calm down nah.
The test just get as e be.
the wan wey pain me pass na d circumference of a circle.

But we go dey alright las las God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Acrobatics01:
@enriques20, calm down nah.
The test just get as e be.
the wan wey pain me pass na d circumference of a circle.

But we go dey alright las las God willing.

My dear I'm still praying in my heart o that God should work his wonders
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Y'all that did the test are stingy with info... None of you even drop gist about how the test went and the type of questions asked for reference
Not good at all

Anyway, I wish all of you the best as you await the result cool
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ocon:
Y'all that did the test are stingy with info... None of you even drop gist about how the test went and the type of questions asked for reference
Not good at all

I've been asking people what's up since yesterday. That would have started a conversation about the test. Only Acrobatics said something. Truth is everyone wasn't expecting what they saw yesterday. Only Economics/Accounting students can relax and not worry. Only few questions came out from the tax card. Most questions were general knowledge about the economy ( local and international).

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Acrobatics01: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

I've been asking people what's up since yesterday. That would have started a conversation about the test. Only Acrobatics said something. Truth is everyone wasn't expecting what they saw yesterday. Only Economics/Accounting students can relax and not worry. Only few questions came out from the tax card. Most questions were general knowledge about the economy ( local and international).

Not really.
Everyone would have something to worry about.
The current events could shake people off.
GDPR and MPR are a few of the careless questions.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by LadyELcode: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys... while we await the outcome of our test, let's do a little demograph for posterity sake.
Please if you're an accounting student, like this post, none accounting but in a commercial field (economics, social sciences, statistics) please share.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by LadyELcode: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Science students please like, then art students please share

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by LadyELcode: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ocon:
Not good at all

I've been unable to post on this section for a week now. Anyways, the test wasn't really what I expected. Very little of it came out from the tax card. A little logic, a little current affairs, little knowledge of basic computer and gadgets (like iPhone and android). Then basically general knowledge of accounting operations.
I think the main way to prepare is to read the tax card, then blog posts about economic activities worldwide ( I'm saying this from the exam, it's not like I read it ).
I'm not particularly confident about anything but what will be will be sha, all the best to all awaiting feedback including myself.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Acrobatics01: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
All the best to all of us as we wait for Tuesday or Wednesday when the eagle will land.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmm. It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.