Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Are The Requirements To Become Education And Admission Consultant? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Requirements To Become Education And Admission Consultant? (635 Views)

What Are The Requirements To Apply For A Bank Job / Requirements To Work As A Nurse In Germany. / What Are The Requirements To Get Short Listed For The Tony Elumelu Foundation . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements To Become Education And Admission Consultant? by ojasweb(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2019
Dear educationists and consultants on Nairaland, i would be glad to learn from you about the requirements needed in order to become education and admission consultant, and also if there are any of such training in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos.

I have done some research and spoke with some of the companies i found online, however they don't offer training for this opportunity. If you know what it takes and how to go about it, please share the information with me and others who might need it.

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? / MTN Mpulse Essay Competition 2019 For Primary & Secondary School Students In Nig / BW Offshore Graduate Programme – 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.