Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter (684 Views)

Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret / Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking / How Can One Retrieve His Neco Exam Number After Losing The Print Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by KGBEAST(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2019
My name is (KGBEAST on Nairaland), a recent graduate of Unilag Department of accounting in need of some documents for NYSC registration and clearance, I need to know how it's possible to retrieve JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER AND ADMISSION LETTER online preferably for free or from their website as I was a diploma student/direct entry student since 2015, I don't think it would be online anymore, I need help in doing it for FREE, for my NYSC posting and clearance, God would help you as you help me WITHOUT SCAMMING me, thank you , Lalalasticala and moderators, pls help me post it to front page as it is urgent life or death matter
Re: How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by professorval1(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2019
Do you have a jamb profile?

DM me your phone number..
Re: How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by KGBEAST(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
professorval1:
Do you have a jamb profile?

DM me your phone number..
Yeah I do, I want to know if it is possible to do it for FREE, that's why I am asking
Re: How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by professorval1(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2019
KGBEAST:

Yeah I do, I want to know if it is possible to do it for FREE, that's why I am asking

I think not. JAMB charges for these services.

I bet you cant even check if your name is on the matric list.
Re: How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by jonesky080(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2019
Is it for free or does it come with a charge.
Re: How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by Steper4u: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
KGBEAST:
My name is (KGBEAST on Nairaland), a recent graduate of Unilag Department of accounting in need of some documents for NYSC registration and clearance, I need to know how it's possible to retrieve JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER AND ADMISSION LETTER online preferably for free or from their website as I was a diploma student/direct entry student since 2015, I don't think it would be online anymore, I need help in doing it for FREE, for my NYSC posting and clearance, God would help you as you help me WITHOUT SCAMMING me, thank you , Lalalasticala and moderators, pls help me post it to front page as it is urgent life or death matter

Hey bro, I also do have the same issue you had then, and I am also in Unilag final class, kindly reply me and let me know how you went about it bro. Thanks
Re: How Does One Retrieve Jamb Registration Number And Admission Letter by KGBEAST(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Steper4u:

Hey bro, I also do have the same issue you had then, and I am also in Unilag final class, kindly reply me and let me know how you went about it bro. Thanks
I found my jamb admission letter, that's all

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Philosophy Students Dress As Zombies To Celebrate Costume Day / Congratulations On Your Induction As An Associate Chartered Accountant (aca) / Matrices (linear Equation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.