Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

I.T Support Officer (port Harcourt) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T Support Officer (port Harcourt) (365 Views)

New Job Alert: Logistics/warehouse Officer - Port Harcourt / Job For I.T Support Officer At New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) / Vacancies: Front Desk Officer And Administrative Officer-port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Support Officer (port Harcourt) by slimprofile: 5:35pm On May 24, 2019
An oil and gas servicing firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fil the position below

Job Title: IT Support Officer

Job Description
• install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• monitor relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
• test and evaluate new technology
• conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• and maintain computer systems and networks
• talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• replace parts as required
• provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• support the roll-out of new applications
• set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
• work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
• rapidly establish a good working
• the above is not a complete list of duties but a guide as tasks and objectives can change depending on needs.

Skills and Qualifications
• B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related course
• Must have the following skills: Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analysing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, and Quality Management.
• A minimum of Three (3) years progressively responsible experience in field of I.T is required.
• Certification in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.NET, PHP, MYSQL/T-SQL will be an added advantage.

How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume to humanresources@nesscong.org on or before 29th May, 2019. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: I.T Support Officer (port Harcourt) by ckeedee: 8:15pm On May 24, 2019
When will Nigerian know the difference between Hardware/Networking Engineer and Software Engineer. Haba, am seeing Hardware/Networking job description and down, there is software technologies language too. Only one person will be a Hardware, Networking Engineer and also a Software Engineer that will develop web and other Web app.lol Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.T Support Officer (port Harcourt) by nengibo: 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
ckeedee:
When will Nigerian know the difference between Hardware/Networking Engineer and Software Engineer. Haba, am seeing Hardware/Networking job description and down, there is software technologies language too. Only one person will be a Hardware, Networking Engineer and also a Software Engineer that will develop web and other Web app.lol Nigeria
To get jobs iepn i.t u sopos be expert for "everything"

(1) (Reply)

Writer Urgently Needed / Trainee Accountant Needed / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.