Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father (92335 Views)

Exclusive: Prominent Nigerian Writer Allegedly Raped His Four Daughters (Picture / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by SOFTENGR: 2:48am On May 25, 2019
Na juju man tell am. Ogun means juju, Juju is ogun. Na juju dey wori all of them. Papa, mama, pikin dem. Too much juju Na im be there problem.

*spits
Useless animals

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Goalnaldo(m): 2:49am On May 25, 2019
And sex between 5 people is called.....?
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Ironi: 3:05am On May 25, 2019
Nigerians and sex is like dogs and bones.

But Why do Nigerians like fucking their daughters ?

Nigerians and incest is like 6 and 9.

They would Bleep anything that moves , it doesn’t matter whether it’s their daughter , sister, mother or auntie .

Bunch of weirdos !

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by JBoss25(m): 3:29am On May 25, 2019
StylesX:
Undercover untop consensual incest, this is a failed country, another country should come and buy Nigeria let's go our separate ways already.
my chest grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by JBoss25(m): 3:30am On May 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
That is where we will see Nigerian police shine bright, can you just imagine the rubbish!!! With the level of killings and crimes in our country some policemen went "undercover" to investigate 'mutual' pinini" between father and daughter, who do us this thing in Nigeria? angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by walebs147: 3:32am On May 25, 2019
The young man needs spiritual help cos what is happening to him is beyond his control.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Adeyinka123: 3:42am On May 25, 2019
I wonder why the police made this case public. Solution should rather be sort after not this ridiculous approach. Both the wife and his daughters are equally sick. Spell and Curse is very real. They are all collectively seeking solutions. Why worsen the matter? I really pity the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:35am On May 25, 2019
sad Aaaahhh inkanbe. I don't want to say anything further only Allah knows the best.

Islamically is very very wrong to have sex with your own daughter or wive of your son. Etc

But the family also need to be blamed. Expecialy wife, since she noticed something like that she should have reported it gentle to sensible elder in the family and they would have understand and know what right to do. Maybe they would have separate those children from him. And try to take him to hospital and abandoned him there for like 6 months. And now they need to take a step now before that spirit command him to kill all of them. We it's good now, as my own advise to the police they should lock that man in the cell of jail him for like 1 years + maybe by the time they will release his body will be ok. And they should advise those his daughter they should go and get married. 20 year above is not a small girl again.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Toseenlove: 4:45am On May 25, 2019
1Sharon:
I knew it had to be Afonja Ajoka

You never get sense for once Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:51am On May 25, 2019
Since Those Girls Are His Daughters Nothing Wrong With Daddy Servicing There Totos
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by enemyofprogress: 5:14am On May 25, 2019
I'm speechless. Tohyorsih bring my food biko make I break my fast.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by peacengine(m): 5:29am On May 25, 2019
That bastard casted a spell on his family, bloody bastard nigga deserve death penalty

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by freemi(m): 5:52am On May 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Just a sick perverted pedo....
don't mind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by jidobaba(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2019

…“When police asked the daughters why they didn’t react against their dad, they said they too were under a spell. They said once he tells them to UnCloth, they would simply obey. Whenever their mother catches them, she would shout on her husband. But the woman has a medical condition, which if she shouts too much, could lead to her losing consciousness, for about three days.”

Rashidi is said to be the breadwinner of his family, daughters, wives and aged father. The father, who is about 90 years old, was said to have rushed down to Lagos after hearing that his son had been arrested. Since the old man got to Lagos to hear the story, he had been stooling nonstop.

The herbalist that Rashidi ran to, seeking help, also came to pay him a visit in police custody. The herbalist told the police that Rashidi truly came to him for help and that he assisted him. The herbalist said that he didn’t know that what plagued Rashidi continued even after the work he did for him. He wished Rashidi had returned to tell that he was still having intercourse with his daughters.
Right jokers.
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by 1Sharon(f): 5:59am On May 25, 2019
Toseenlove:

You never get sense for once Ode.

Afonjaola grin
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Shaev7(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2019
Same thing happened in my street few months ago! Rather police turned the case around and looked for innocent victim to arrest! Some police are good some are bad!
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Ugobest441: 6:23am On May 25, 2019
Please when is movie coming out?
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by toluwa1(f): 6:31am On May 25, 2019
Hmmm....this is very bad......
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by West2019(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2019
[You font belive this so all.the 4 daugters nd mother decent to love der father habi . e never hapn , pray to God mk evil person no waka gor ur life quote author=Elbone2 post=78692366]I dont believe this...whats wrong with these people?!!....What do we call this one now..Beastiling or Insectualizing?! shocked[/quote]
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by donj24: 6:33am On May 25, 2019
Nigeria police force should b reformed n help to sanitize their activities because not everything that is a case for them to make money
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Ezmans: 6:35am On May 25, 2019
Afonja & crime is like 5&6
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by cyrilamx(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2019
Db1209:
Who's asking you questions?
Castrate him already
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Pat081: 6:47am On May 25, 2019
This story maybe real or not but those gals will have to move out Of that state b4 they can get any man to marry them no matter how many years they wait b4 getting marry but the man enjoy ooooo he was the one who disvigils the last two gals
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Pat081: 6:49am On May 25, 2019
This story maybe real or not but those gals will have to move out Of that state b4 they can get any man to marry them no matter how many years they wait b4 getting marry but the man enjoy ooooo he was the one who disvigils the last two gals ..
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by ennypita: 7:00am On May 25, 2019
I swear. Lol just imagine.
xaliujokes:

Guy you spoke my mind, Lols cool our police went under cover, that part got me on the floor grin laughing
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by EDIBLESS10: 7:02am On May 25, 2019
In Naira marleys voice, AM I AN INCESSANT MAN!
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Nickymezor(f): 7:05am On May 25, 2019
What a tale, sooooo weird
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father by Josepherike: 7:06am On May 25, 2019
Father 4gv him because he did not know what he is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.