Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers (3211 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by mmb(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by mightyhaze: 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
these men are brave.. ,me in their shoes,will barely audible with a big lump in my throat and my heart hammering thunderously against its confines.. well seems they have come to terms with the worst case scenerio here
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by jowhyte(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2019
This is sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Wisfem: 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
This country is a bombastic jokes with unscrupulous uncouth ideally bereft sense blind leaders. Let them kill as many as possible since these so called securities and their leaders refused to focus attention on security challenges instead they where busy killing and fighting unarmed sane innocent civilians by the name IPOB. Even tagging them terrorists. They deserve death too so bokoharam kill them all

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by SarkinYarki: 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
our soldier should all bee issued Cyanide pills so the can swallow immediately they are captured by these animals to forestall such humiliation and propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Barryseal: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
The results on ground shows that Nigeria has no military. These soldiers have been in Boko haram captivity since November last year and our military pretends as if all is well and we are winning.
Israel went full berserk on Hezbolla after they captured just 2 IDF boys,but here we are, our soldiers captured in their numbers, a complete military base siezed and to think the said naval base at Baga is still under boko haram control since November 2018 beggers belief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Zansu007: 11:51pm On May 24, 2019
Men, that video is heart breaking. Felt like crying. wdf sad
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by lastempero: 12:27am On May 25, 2019
Buhari and other past leaders that couldn't do anything to stop this dirty and painful massacre of innocent men,women and children are stupid,low lifes and imbeciles.
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Daniwak: 12:27am On May 25, 2019
How una take do dem catch una. Its better u exchanged bullets with dem and die than too let them catch u cuz ur death will b more painful.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by oilPUSSY(f): 12:49am On May 25, 2019
Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Optional09: 1:38am On May 25, 2019
lol grin captured country
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by TooMuchStuff: 2:42am On May 25, 2019
Pathetic I tell ya

To think these are people's spouses and breadwinners

God save them. BuhariApC remains idiots forever

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by adadike(f): 2:49am On May 25, 2019
I don't wanna watch o, my heart is broken already by just reading comments. Igbo soldiers that are still there, I hope you know that another war with ndi Fulani is brewing in your own back yard? Uche unu dikwa ya

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by alezzy13: 3:08am On May 25, 2019
What a pathetic situation. I cant imagine the pain the families must feel cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by ablelin: 4:22am On May 25, 2019
Even when the head of state was a former military man, he refused to sack any other the defence chiefs, how will they not feel comfortable on their seats since they know nothing will happen, how will they not think things are fine when there is no shakeup, you keep sacrificing poor and innocent men for the sin they never committed. Imagine if a small country in Africa decides to fight a war with Nigeria now, knowing our military is stretched already, are we not an easy prey, president, do something ooo...

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by willyo(m): 4:22am On May 25, 2019
And the Army Chiefs don't care
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by bastardmod: 4:56am On May 25, 2019
God punish the useless prophet of the religion of piss.

Useless father of all terrorists.

And his useless foot soldiers like hell rufire and the dullard aka jubril aminu Al sudani.

Bastards smelling like dead bodies.

They're the ones funding bh and the terrorist herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Nukilia: 5:02am On May 25, 2019
Barryseal:
The results on ground shows that Nigeria has no military. These soldiers have been in Boko haram captivity since November last year and our military pretends as if all is well and we are winning.
Israel went full berserk at Hezbolla after they captured just 2 IDF boys,but here we are our soldiers captured in their numbers, a complete military base siezed and To think the said naval base at Baga is still under boko haram control since November 2018 beggers belief.

Nobody bloody cares! The politicians are busy enjoying their loots while any useless soldier can go to hell!
When the remaining soldiers learn sense, they know what to do...

#NeverDieForPoliticians

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Nobody: 5:27am On May 25, 2019
Nigeria's military is really lagging behind as regards training of personnel. First of all, soldiers that should be deployed for certain assignments should be trained and instructed in a certain way. Terrorists derive joy in capturing soldiers so the soldiers deployed to fight them should be trained to be ready for such. A good soldier shouldn't be caught alive but again these aren't elite soldiers. I pity them though.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by backnbeta(f): 5:32am On May 25, 2019
Shame on the presidency and the Nigerian Army. This says a lot about our nation.
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by LordsApostle: 6:22am On May 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Pathetic I tell ya

To think these are people's spouses and breadwinners

God save them. BuhariApC remains idiots forever
Bro, God doesn't save anybody, it is through concerted effort to build up a formidable security to secure our lands that true safety comes...

Let's us learn to be more practicable and realistic with things.
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Tobichimezie: 6:42am On May 25, 2019
You will hardly if ever see a terrorist organization capture an American marine, Delta force, pretty much any of its special units and even it's regular infantry units. And even if it happens, the US Army will unleash all its might to rescue (through force or advanced psych Ops negotiation) its men however few in number. Why? Cause those guys are trained hard for ANY situation, and will rather die fighting than face dishonor. They fight for pride and an American special forces/elite unit soldier will rather drink cyanide and die if he runs out of bullets in a gunfight... than have himself captured by terrorists cause he knows the humiliation and death he will face will be far worse. If a platoon of American soldiers are trapped in combat by hundreds of insurgents and surrounded/ambushed, I mean pinned down by a heavy and battering concentration of enemy fire... those motherf**ers will keep fighting, they never back down, throw away their weapons, run, or at worse surrender to an enemy bent on humiliating them psychologically if captured, and subjected to a slow and very painful death. They will fight to the LAST Man and every American combat units even tell its men in a , even if it means they all get wiped out. Nigerian soldiers unfortunately are not of the elite class, majority just join the army as a last resort to survival, rather than blood-rushing patriotism to serve. But then can you blame them? When a system is embedded in diminishing returns to those that willingly want to serve the nation, it's irrational to expect any one to give back 100% to a country that gives no FUCCK about you when you die fighting for its cause.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Jadax(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2019
I wish the Technically defeated minister can be relocated to the war zones for just 3months, to see how technically defeated they are.
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Shikini: 8:16am On May 25, 2019
Chai !!!
There was a country
Re: Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers by Saao(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2019
mightyhaze:
these men are brave.. ,me in their shoes,will barely audible with a big lump in my throat and my heart hammering thunderously against its confines.. well seems they have come to terms with the worst case scenerio here
nothing brave here. My concern is the military, ordinarily these acts should provoke them but trust me nothing will happen. Our military is compromised

(1) (Reply)

How Eastern Region Sacked Eyo Ita The Original Winner Of Election / 2023: I Pity A Southern President. / Akeredolu Orders Herdsmen To Vacate Ondo Forest Reserves Within 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.