Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? (1154 Views)

WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by jaksmillioniar: 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
One of the things women need to understand is that most men have three things on their minds when they get home at night.
1. Sex
2. Food
3. Sport (football)
If you can at least try to provide one of these very well, the tension in your home will reduce.
Nagging him will simply create more tension that will mess up the atmosphere.
The most beautiful picture in a man's world is a woman. Be that beautiful picture in your husband's life. Not just a picture, be the person.
Most beer parlour gist about sex are not true. When you see a braggadocios man telling tales of how good he is in bed and how he landed a woman 6 rounds and left her begging for more, most times is a lie.
A satisfied woman just sleeps off after a good sex. She doesn't beg for more.
Love making is a means of communication between couples. They may not be talking but they are communicating deep feelings that can't be uttered by words.
Whenever you are having issues that both of you don't seem to agree on. Make love to each other with that thing in view. The solution will cum.
Women are naturally more romantic than men. They sometimes assume that their husbands will understand them and know what turns them on, Wrong!
It's your duty as a woman to communicate to your husband what makes you happy and it's your job as a man to provide that happiness in the bedroom.
Assumption is the least level of knowledge. Nothing must be assumed including sex.
Lovemaking has a lot of health benefits. It eases tension and reduces the likelihood of heart attack.
Whenever your wife comes home tensed up. Step her down with a good sex. Madam don't complain that you're too tired. That sex is the sleeping pill that you need.
www.jakandeola.com
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by jaksmillioniar: 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
pocohantas ishilove eyinjuege cococandy bukatyne dangotesmummy czarina rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv geekybabe yettymuse kanwuliaExtra canadianNaija sinaj refiner eyinjuege Victorian queensekxy makydebbie primadonnaO biglittlelois funmisticqueen cerowo uyailncomparabl dollyjoy
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by jaksmillioniar: 6:46pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl blank daeylar nwanyiawkaetiti khiaa homeofme octobertwentysix
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by czarina(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2019
Another great blog. Well-done boss
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by jaksmillioniar: 7:18pm On May 24, 2019
czarina:
Another great blog. Well-done boss
thnx dear.
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
Poster, where did you copy this article?
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
thnx dear.
Boss, na Jack be this. Your blog is not available
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Preshy561(f): 1:41am On May 25, 2019
He wants peace of mind but I'm a trouble maker. tongue
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Redoil: 2:05am On May 25, 2019
Preshy561:
e dey ya body
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by tosinosam(m): 3:39am On May 25, 2019
Preshy561:
At least u knw yourself though I sense sarcasm here..u joking cheesy
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by ImaIma1(f): 8:42am On May 25, 2019
Yeah peace of mind is important. A man that won't be scared to go home after a long day at work

2 Likes

Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Oyindidi(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2019
Nice blog Jaks

1 Like

Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by HomeOfMe(f): 1:52pm On May 25, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
safarigirl blank daeylar nwanyiawkaetiti khiaa homeofme octobertwentysix
Yes I do.

1 Like

Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Bossjakande: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Yes I do.
I just saw dis dear wat do u think ur man want from u?
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by bukatyne(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sometimes, I feel you are an alter ego.

I know someone who said when making love and they have something really bothering them, they just start praying and solutions come.

Sex is the best gift God gave to married couples.
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by jaksmillioniar: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2020
bukatyne:
Sometimes, I feel you are an alter ego.

I know someone who said when making love and they have something really bothering them, they just start praying and solutions come.

Sex is the best gift God gave to married couples.
nice one dear
Re: Women Do U Know What Ur Man Truly Want? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
ImaIma1:
Yeah peace of mind is important. A man that won't be scared to go home after a long day at work
There are a lot of marriagez out there that the man has peace of mind but everyone in his family doesn't.
He is happy to go back home at the end of the day, but his family doesn't look forward to his presence.
You see this life, it is a two way street.
If you want something create it, be it and stop demanding it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Nick-name Did Your Bear Back Then In School&why The Name? / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. / Guy Man Caught On Camera Playing Naija Bet During Crossover Night Prayer -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.