Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit (16375 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Ecstasy154(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2019
Former deputy governor of Ekiti State and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in the last governorship election, Professor Kolapo Olubunmi Olusola, has said as Omoluabi Ekiti, he was congratulating Governor Kayode Fayemi on his victory today at the Supreme Court, but implored him to sincerely exhibit the true Omoluabi attitude Ekiti people are known for, focus governance in the true sense of it without bitterness.

Olusola who said his own brand of politics is without bitterness but of development and service called on all PDP members in the state to put the pain behind them and unite to move the party forward.

While thanking Ekiti people for standing by him all through the court cases, Olusola restated: ”My consolation at this time is that the people of Ekiti, as well as Fayemi and the APC, knew I was robbed but God is God, the true story shall be told someday by those who orchestrated the theft.

“The least expectations of Ekiti people from Fayemi and APC now is that they should reduce the people’s pains by governing well so the people do not suffer double loss having now lost their mandate freely given.

” I urge Ekiti people to maintain peace and keep hope alive, adding that everyone including himself will cooperate to move Ekiti forward as the state is greater than any individual.”

Olusola stated further: “I am committed to Ekiti, I am going nowhere but will work side-by-side with my people until Ekiti is delivered from clutches of mindless and heartless vampires and election riggers.

“I call to all true lovers of Ekiti that time for a broad coalition to free Ekiti from those mortgaging its interests and destinies to outside forces has come. I am prepared to play my part and together we shall win. Awolowo once said “after darkness comes glorious dawn”

The former deputy governor was also full of praises for his boss, the former governor of the state, Chief Ayodele Fayose and as well all members and leaders of the PDP at the state, zonal and national levels for the unflinching support they gave him.

Olusola who again lost to the APC candidate in today’s ruling over an appeal filed by him said, “though we lost at the Supreme Court, this has not diminished our confidence in the judiciary as the last hope of the ordinary citizens out there.

“Again I urge the good people of Ekiti to remain committed to the development of the state and trust in God for better days ahead.

“I congratulate Governor Kayode Fayemi over his election as chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum and I wish him success.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/214165/

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by reccy(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2019
That's commendable from you.... I like the spirit.
Above all is the Ekiti interest.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by BuhariAdvocate: 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Dannyset(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2019
This is a good one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by fukushaki(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2019
One zombie phd holder is hissing up there cus he his yet to accept that......... below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by akinbode1(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2019
Ekiti is our Home..

Let build it together.....

I Love my State......

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:55am On May 25, 2019
The poster above me tho....
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2019
Fayose spoil this man life

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Preator: 4:58am On May 25, 2019
Hmn. Still got the word in that he was rigged out. He should have said that he was out-rigged. Mandates are no longer given in Nigeria, they are taken, sometimes forcefully.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Chinashopping84: 5:02am On May 25, 2019
Some things have gone under..Something has exchange hands...we buy and ship your goods from China to nigeria
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by ChimuchiYola(f): 5:03am On May 25, 2019
Atiku is coming as our president come May 29

Prophetic word

Meanwhile please check my signature... Dan Allah
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Nobody: 5:10am On May 25, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
Atiku is coming as our president come May 29

Prophetic word

Meanwhile please check my signature... Dan Allah

Too early to be up with kainkain....

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by GrowYourSales(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2019
Interesting times ahead..Remain a gentleman above all

Do you need to speed up your number of daily sales? Check my signature
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by mperoakeem(m): 5:25am On May 25, 2019
I'm looking at Eleka like a bat...

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Engrduke: 5:28am On May 25, 2019
Drabeey:

Buuuhaaahaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Engrduke: 5:28am On May 25, 2019
Drabeey:

Buuuhaaahaaaaaaaa.
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Oricha79(m): 5:29am On May 25, 2019
Good for democracy
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by ablelin: 5:29am On May 25, 2019
That is good for our democracy, if we are fighting, no be to wish us death, work together to drive Ekiti to her destination....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by seunmsg(m): 5:32am On May 25, 2019
mperoakeem:
I'm looking at Eleka like a bat...

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Englishgold: 5:59am On May 25, 2019
Buhari has to do so, but I'm scared he might not loose. Anyway, losers should take heart.
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Stillthebest: 6:09am On May 25, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Which man? Did you know him before?? Can he not win elections again? Kindergarten talks.
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by CityNGR: 6:18am On May 25, 2019
Stillthebest:

Which man? Did you know him before?? Can he not win elections again? Kindergarten talks.
He said the truth... I told eleka same to his face
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by jadeliyi(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2019
" knew i was robbed, but God Is God, "
My law lecturer would say :so you dont know there is God before you charge one to court and you couldn't win the case why not leave it to God in the first instance ?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by kibraaminase(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2019
Wetin me take like pdp be say dem no bey do politics of bitterness unlike apc
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by EDIBLESS10: 6:50am On May 25, 2019
akinbode1:
Ekiti is our Home..

Let build it together.....

I Love my State......
empty state
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by akinbode1(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=EDIBLESS10 post=78696113]empty state[/quote

No sense in Your brain......
Re: Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit by Myself2(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

How

How come you are here reading about him,,,,,the Him is a former deputy governor and gubernatorial aspirant,,,,,,and you say his life was spoilt

Get a life boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN President Denies Receiving ₦‎2 Billion From Peter Obi / Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill / 5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.