Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Skin Regeneration From Burns - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Regeneration From Burns (205 Views)

Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Regeneration From Burns by valufone(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2019
"In 2015, hot water poured on my two legs, especially my thigh area. I stayed at a place for two months receiving medication.

Finally, after a lot of excruciating experiences, I got healed to the glory of God. But it left me with serious scars on my inner thighs.

I have lived with the burn scars on my thighs.

In April, 2019, I started taking Mebo GI capsule, one of Norland's products for regeneration and rejuvenation.

Am not taking the capsule for any particular health issue, I take it daily as a regular food supplement just to maintain my body.

Two weeks ago as I was dressing up, I noticed that the burn scar on one of my thighs has completely cleared and my skin has regenerated back to it's original state without any trace of the scar.{ The second thigh has also cleared midway and it's gradually fading away}.

Honestly it was mind blowing for me....�� because I never considered the possibility once, though I know that one of the benefits of the product is skin regeneration of people that have suffered from burns or other skin related issues.

I felt it was for fresh burn and mine is well over 3 years.

Another change I have noticed since I started taking Mebo GI is that, I look much younger and my skin colour has improved greatly amongst other internal changes.

God is Awesome!

(1) (Reply)

Even Adults Get Bullied! It’s Best To Fight Back / Massage Treatment - Exactly How It Functions / Leading Indian Doctors At Awka On 7th& 8th Jun Book Appointment Call 08143470716

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.