Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) (21582 Views)

Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / Akeredolu Commissions 20 Patrol Vehicles To Boost Amotekun Operations (photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by owila4luv(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
Something that the white people have been using for the past 100 years grin
no problem atleast we're going there
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Zuorom: 1:34pm On May 25, 2019
Good one arakunrin
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Only myopic fools go talk say naija no dey progress

Some part dey progress
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
owila4luv:
going there for almost 60years grin .... Nigeria can’t get there no be swear and we all know this. Our leaders won’t let it happen trust me
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2019
owila4luv:
After 3 months you will hear the equipment is no longer functioning.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by owila4luv(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
going there for almost 60years grin .... Nigeria can’t get there no be swear and we all know this. Our leaders won’t let it happen trust me
leaders are not born, they are made. work towards becoming one and put your country mockers to shame
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by airlord2020: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
If this is a diagnostics and repair centre for cars then it makes sense but if it's for certifying vehicles on Nigerian roads then it's useless because the roads here are just like off-road. They don't qualify to be called roads. The government should put more effort in fixing the roads before they start this VIO stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by sonnie10: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
What else can computerized system check on vehicles part from emission and Check engine lights. Ea
They are talking as if the human aspect could be eliminated completely.
The system cannot check tire thread/life, body part, wipers, break pads, Suspension, windshields and even how functional the lights are.
Computer cannot totally eliminate human in this area for now. They should stop making it sound like one would just drive in and out, then the inspection is complete. Even the western countries have not reached there yet.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2019
owila4luv:
leaders are not born, they are made. work towards becoming one and put your country mockers to shame
my brother I don’t have any intention of ruling this country oooo I don’t want to die young. We know what always happen to good people that want to make Nigeria great pls I don’t want to be next in line .... God is providing my needs and I’m feeding my family well ... My point is that Nigeria leaders are the problem of this country and you know it
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by SocialJustice: 1:43pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:
If ogun State don't work hard..
I see ondo taking over....... this governor mean serious work.
He is going to take over because of commissioning mechanic workshop? grin

Nigerians ehn, suffer no let una get sense again to know wetin dey happen for the world.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by montumonami(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2019
Why should it be free
GrowYourSales:
That's something...is it free?

Do you need massive sales for your business? Check my signature
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Billy0naire(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2019
What nonsense is this?

You can actually download apps and so the same thing with a scanner.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:47pm On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
Something that the white people have been using for the past 100 years grin
we nobi white people
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
He is going to take over because of commissioning mechanic workshop? grin

Nigerians ehn, suffer no let una get sense again to know wetin dey happen for the world.
I da tell you brother. Poverty don make so many people for Naija no get sense again

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2019
8stargeneral:
we nobi white people
so because we are not white we don’t deserve good things ... Nigerians una funny
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Tmissy3000(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2019
Success1020:

I know you are a yoruba because of you beg on online. I'll help you if you can provide proof you didn't vote for Buhari, you don't support evil One Nigeria and have never insulted or against IPOB. I need proof and will help you beyond belief! That said I'll not help an afonja idiot that voted for Buhari
yes bro. I’m a Yoruba but I think my tribe does not stop you from helping me sir thank you
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by SocialJustice: 1:55pm On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
I da tell you brother. Poverty don make so many people for Naija no get sense again
It's a very sad situation. That's how I heard Buhari was going to commission 1MW power plant when the country has 50, 000MW deficit and people were celebrating it.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
It's a very sad situation. That's how I heard Buhari was going to commission 1MW power plant when the country has 50, 000MW deficit and people were celebrating it.
pls lemme laugh small grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Ajibaba101(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2019
See why fleet telematics is so important to your business delivery https://explicitsuccess.com/fleet-telematics/
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by owila4luv(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
my brother I don’t have any intention of ruling this country oooo I don’t want to die young. We know what always happen to good people that want to make Nigeria great pls I don’t want to be next in line .... God is providing my needs and I’m feeding my family well ... My point is that Nigeria leaders are the problem of this country and you know it
you're right? nomatter what i will fight to be a great leader in this country someday
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by ysg4real(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2019
Sad this is what is being celebrated as a government project. You find this common in everywhere you have a vehicle inspection most other places in the world.
And what is the business of the government to set this up in the first place.?
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2019
owila4luv:
you're right? nomatter what i will fight to be a great leader in this country someday
if that is what you want brother I will keep you in my prayers
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Sportwin(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2019
This werey man Goan reduce school fees u deh do rubbish

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by owila4luv(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2019
Hades2016:
if that is what you want brother I will keep you in my prayers
amen thank you

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Larryndelaw: 2:16pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:
If ogun State don't work hard..
I see ondo taking over....... this governor mean serious work.
The man you see there is a very useless man. Don't fall for one room workshop he went to commission. He is a total failure. The only thing he know is to drink palm wine
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by oyeb15: 2:19pm On May 25, 2019
he should fix d state bad roads first.

ondo state has d worst road network in South West Nigeria.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by Niyeal(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
Forward that your message with your name, address and other essential details of yours to NDLEA. grin
Assist me
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2019
Niyeal:

Assist me
Na you wan open weed farm nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army / 6 Fulani Herdsmen's Camps In Anambra Discovered By Aerial Surveillance / Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.