Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

R.I.P Hungerbad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / R.I.P Hungerbad (444 Views)

May 5th Will Mark 3 Years Of Popular Nairalander Hungerbad Departing From Us / Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad / Hello Nairalanders Pls Help Wish HUNGERBAD A Harpee Bufdae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P Hungerbad by justmykel(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
I do wonder why the demise of a person is always the best time for people to start saying good things about them!

“It's funny, the mention hungerbad would have gotten after his death might be much more than the one he got when he was alive. Sad enough, no body will be able to open his thread to check his mentions”(copied).

The world would have been a better place if we don't wait till one good person dies before we started singing their praises!
E neva too tey wey I signed up on this forum, but I have visiting it for years before that and he is one fellow I really liked. Hungerbad really stood out in many ways from the numerous monikers on here(his moniker alone cracks me up).

It's a pity that he is not alive today to see all these accolades being poured on him. It could have spured him on.

All in all, let us always give honor to whom it is due. If you have being doing that, fire on! Let's not wait till when they pass on, then we would start composing condolence messages. The dead doesn't read/see that.

Just my little opinion.

RIP Hungerbad, rest On!

Lalasticlala

Ishilove

1 Like

Re: R.I.P Hungerbad by daremiarchs(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2019
Rip Hungerbad cry

(1) (Reply)

Gboyega Adelaja Reacts To Seeing Four Presenters Wearing 'wigs' On TVC / Nigerian Labourer Wins N100k Bet After Carrying 50kg Bag Of Cement Upstairs(vid) / Travails Of Primary School Teachers In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.