Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale (526 Views)

Manchester City Complete Historic Treble With Champions League Success / Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) / UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale by obafemee80(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2019

A 42 year old Motorist is hoping to make some cool cash selling his "X3 MNC" number plate that fits perfectly with Manchester City's recent domestic treble competition success.

After the Newcastle fan totaled his BMW S3 three months after buying it in 2017 , he decided to keep the number plate in the hope that one day Man City would win the Premier League, Carabao Cup and FA Cup.

He has now listed the plate on eBay with a starting bid of just £250 ( ₦114k) but hopes a rich Man City fan will pick it up for thousands of pounds .

He said:
"I think it's an ideal opportunity for a fan to treat themselves and to rub others noses in it.

"As I am a Newcastle fan I never have a reason to celebrate. I'm never going to have that opportunity so to be able to give another fan that chance is the next best thing.

"If I could wave a magic wand, I'd have Raheem Sterling make me an offer. I'm sure he has a few bob spare.

"I always kept hold of it in the hope they'd go on to win the treble.

"But there's no two ways about it - this is something a true fan can't afford to turn down.

"Someone can remember the treble in style. It's the ultimate football memorabilia."

https://autojosh.com/this-special-number-plate-honouring-man-citys-historic-treble-is-for-sale/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale by Corrosiveman(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2019
I really like Man city due to their beautiful football.....If VAR disallowed llorente's handball they would have been in the finals
Re: This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale by Olufela30: 10:34pm On May 24, 2019
Truly "NOISY NEIGHBORS"... . ....
Not surprised though...
Re: This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 24, 2019
Nice one. Thanks for sharing
Re: This Special Number Plate Honouring Man City’s Historic Treble Is For Sale by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2019
Olufela30:
Truly "NOISY NEIGHBORS"... . ....

Not surprised though...
I thought they said Ole's at the wheel...

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Threatens To Walk Out On PSG / Brazil End Messi's Copa America Dream / Messi Cant Get Tired Of Breaking Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.