Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. (463 Views)

5 Easiest Steps To Answering Lexis And Structure Questions / Rules Of Concord: Keys To Lexis And Structure Questions In Wassce English / How To Answer Questions On Lexis And Structure, Antonyms And Synonyms In Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by reccy(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2019
I'm a bit confused about these Lexis questions given to my sister as an assignment.

1) Everyone left ---------- books at home
A) their b) his c) hers d) his /her

2) Not my principal but theirs as well as yours....... Invited
A) is b) are c) was d) were

3) James -------------his hair --------
A) shaved, beautifully b) scrapes, handsomely c) shaved, handsomely d) scraped beautifully

4) The teacher was --------- to his students during the lecture.
A) conversing b) communicating c) demonstrating d) speaking

5) He ordered -------- brand new car
A) for a b) a c) for d) alot of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2019
A
A
A
-
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by Anoniemos01: 11:29pm On May 24, 2019
1.D
2.A
3.A
4.B
5.B

Please tell us when you finally get the correct answers to know if we're also correct or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by SEGLIZ: 11:31pm On May 24, 2019
A.

C.

C.

C.

B.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 24, 2019
Lalasticlala kindly move thread to education section! Thanks
Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by Blessing185(f): 11:54pm On May 24, 2019
1. A
2. B
3. A
4. D
5. A

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by dejt4u(m): 4:04am On May 25, 2019
1. D
2. A
3. A
4. D
5. A

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by reccy(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2019
Lalasticlala please help me push this topic to front page. I need more contribution before making an attempt to answer them.
Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by Danelo(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2019
1. D
2. D
3. C
4. D
5. A

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by jonnyrichie(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2019
A-Their
A-is(their principal as well as yours is still d same man,,,,rule of concord applies to this)
A-shaved,beautifully
C-demonstrating
B-a(u don't say *u ordered for a*,,,u simply say *u ordered a*

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander, Help Me With These Lexis And Structure Questions. by jendhorlee(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2019
A
C
C
C
A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your School Laboratory And Medical Equipments Delivered / Ultimate Leadership, Management And Professional AUDIO LIBRARY. / Annual National Mathematics Competition His Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.