Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 (333 Views)

My Plot Of Land In Lagos For 6 Million Naira Only / Roofing Of An Administrative Block By UBEC/SUBEB At Ikot Edibon, Nsit Ubium. Aks / Trying To Safe Guard My Plot Of Land....should I Fence Or Do Foundation.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 by Ubongdemaga: 1:36am On May 25, 2019
Please i need professional advice here. I av a plot and i used to access it tro a plot in front of me. Now d owner of d plot in which i used to access my own has raised a fence blocking my access to d plot and as am talking there's no way i can av access to that my plot. Please wat is d next step 4 me cos d man as vow not to give me access road to my plot
Re: How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 by Ubongdemaga: 1:37am On May 25, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
Please i need professional advice here. I av a plot and i used to access it tro a plot in front of me. Now d owner of d plot in which i used to access my own has raised a fence blocking my access to d plot and as am talking there's no way i can av access to that my plot. Please wat is d next step 4 me cos d man as vow not to give me access road to my plot
Re: How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 by satelliteDISH(m): 4:00am On May 25, 2019
Ubongdemaga:

When buying the plot of land, why didn't you buy both plots of land. Land is 100by100; you went ahead to pay for inside 50by100. Another man came to pay for outside 50by100 and you are here complaining about it that he is blocking you.

U have been landlocked by four landlords.

Oga, go and negotiate with the front man so that you can sell your land to him. Then gerrarahere men.
Re: How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 by jp130(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2019
U av to negotiate first entrance to ur plot tru any of surrounding landlords. Otherwise negotiate d sales of d said plot n pick anoda plot elsewhere. Tnx for having me
Re: How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 by Ubongdemaga: 12:13pm On May 25, 2019
satelliteDISH:

When buying the plot of land, why didn't you buy both plots of land. Land is 100by100; you went ahead to pay for inside 50by100. Another man came to pay for outside 50by100 and you are here complaining about it that he is blocking you.

U have been landlocked by four landlords.

Oga, go and negotiate with the front man so that you can sell your land to him. Then gerrarahere men.
so if i don't want to sale it or the front man is not ready to buy i will not av access 2 ma land abi?

(1) (Reply)

House Plan Designer Urgently Needed / Big & Spacious Room & Parlor Downstairs To Let At Abule Taylor Lagos 9k P.m / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.