Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video (24188 Views)

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by emerged01(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2019
So sad!
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Princedapace(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2019
This is so unfortunate. Many lives lost due to poor health care system, poor facilities, poverty and all that.. That is why when i hear people claim 'our region will produce presidency, i simply laugh'

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Keke4higherpurc: 12:52pm On May 25, 2019
Keke for sale in port Harcourt
See signature below

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Derinhenz: 12:54pm On May 25, 2019
He needs to visit a diviner

This is not ordinary.

Somethings men do come back for them
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Rumobaba: 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
Correct..... Today saturday! Confirm

mkiofgrtds:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Billy0naire(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2019
I can not still imagine that in the 21st century, there is a country that couldn't provide 247 electricity to the citizens. Even when the technologies to provide it are available. No electricity in hospitals and not even am I sure they were able to carry out any treatment.

Seems a hospital in nigeria is just a place built for people to come and die in exchange for money
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by TalentedGee1(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2019
join the best trading group on whatsapp to earn $100-300 btc daily with our powerful Trading and antiminers
https:///CQCeR9pZlE22MoM1VXednq[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Incomparable(f): 1:10pm On May 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Self medication... Very foolish 38 years old man that would be a fool forever in two years time.

From his narration he is not living with his family. He only comes around when there's a problem but never taken any issue serious. He didn't envisage the girl could die due to his nonchalant attitude. He would claim it's work that takes him away from his family, but are his family members benefitting from the 'work'? He could have sought for a cheap medical attention with one of the reliable medical centers around them (some private hospitals treat patient for a token) before the case went out of hand. I pity some irresponsible parents.

RIP innocent child. I'm pained.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2019
Whether self medication or not, it doesn't matter. May God not allow our enemies to catch us. That's why one must always be protected at all time. Spiritual fortification.
RIP to the children.
Now some persons will say there's nothing like voodoo, magic, spell, jazz, witchcraft Hahahahahaha
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by TRACYPETER755(f): 1:16pm On May 25, 2019
It is well.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
No light at the hospital ? Nigeria is a place you never want to have the simplest health issue, one of my lecturer lost her daughter too because there is no bed to admit the girl for treatment, imagine doctor telling you you have to wait till other patients are discharged which you and the doctor don't know when
this cud v happened to me at LUTH wen I was 7mths old bt d mothers in d ward begged to pair me with their kids. I won't v survived dat night.

God knows best
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Exodora: 1:23pm On May 25, 2019
Lost one of my aunty middle of last because of the same oxygen, hospitals should stop telling us about oxygen lets kuku know that we don't have any than giving us hope to believe when we don't .My aunty a super woman up till now I still don't believe she is gone.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by bamdexfarms(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2019
And some people will come here and say that relocating abroad with your family is not justifiable. Ordinary lack of electricity has snatched away the life of this poor child. Just know that even if you are rich in Nigeria, the life of you and your family is not secured.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by nicepoker101(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
No light at the hospital ? Nigeria is a place you never want to have the simplest health issue, one of my lecturer lost her daughter too because there is no bed to admit the girl for treatment, imagine doctor telling you you have to wait till other patients are discharged which you and the doctor don't know when
And when corrupt governors commissioned one useless project. You will hear most Nigerians screaming.. We ARE GETTING THERE. To where in particular.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Self medication... Very foolish 38 years old man that would be a fool forever in two years time.

Who is not guilty of self diagnosis and medication at one point of their life or the other?
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Olorunnim: 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
If I hear anybody say God, We Should always blame the right people for their inadequacies,in this case the govt and management of the hospitals that didn't put the right infrastructure in place, instead of hanging it on God's neck.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
13yrs old having pains in the ribs, how? Was she sexually abused? Most of this silly men can never be trusted with their biological daughters, talkless of a step daughter.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Kaceman(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2019
Money for oxygen it's like he knew she will die doctor wan chop
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by gosmoney(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2019
There is no electricity in hospital God who did we offend in dis country cry
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Larryndelaw: 2:21pm On May 25, 2019
There are many avoidable deaths in Nigeria. The govt is not helping. No light, no good hospital, Money b4 treatment. The list goes on.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Oluwakaysblog55: 2:22pm On May 25, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan
The car is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430
Contact 08051366784
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Larryndelaw: 2:22pm On May 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
13yrs old having pains in the ribs, how? Was she sexually abused? Most of this silly men can never be trusted with their biological daughters, talkless of a step daughter.
Stop saying nonsense and be reasonable for once.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by delishpot: 2:25pm On May 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Maybe na cerebral Malaria. Even Dr's may not hit it right on time and it's a fast killer.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Freshbaba95(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
And when corrupt governors commissioned one useless project. You will hear most Nigerians screaming.. We ARE GETTING THERE. To where in particular.

Some said yahoo boys are the problem
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Deo1986(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2019
I can only surmise that man and wife was careless...
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2019
Painful enough, those two deaths were avoidable!

The doctor who discharged a woman with ruptured amniotic membrane has many questions to answer.
Unfortunately, anybody can get away with anything in Nigeria.

She should have been admitted, put under surveillance while planning for either induction of labor or elective ceasarian operation.

And for the child, I'm sure UBTH was waiting for initial deposit at the accident & emergency before attending to the poor child.

Smh

We still have a long way to go in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
No idiot should call God into this, if you don't know what to say shut up.
Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are more realistic than the idiots calling you out, black Africans never face realities, they prefer shadows, cause it does not require critical thinking.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 25, 2019
Ornament2003:
Painful enough, those two deaths were avoidable!

The doctor who discharged a woman with ruptured amniotic membrane has many questions to answer.
Unfortunately, anybody can get away with anything in Nigeria.

She should have been admitted, put under surveillance while planning for either induction of labor or elective ceasarian operation.

And for the child, I'm sure UBU TH was waiting for initial deposit at the accident & emergency before attending to the poor child.

Smh

We still have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Thanks brother, the first step towards emancipation from mental slavery is the development of critical thinking abilities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card / Baby In Celestial Church Garment Abandoned By A Refuse Dump In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.