Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (39635 Views)

Dana Airlines Flight Caught Fire In Port Harcourt (Video) / The Moment A Train Caught Fire Yesterday, In Mushin, Lagos State(video,photos) / The Moment A Train Caught Fire, Yesterday, In mushin, Lagos Load More Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 6:15am On May 25, 2019
Here is the moment a train caught fire, in Mushin, Lagos yesterday. People around were seen pouring water to put the fire off.

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/the-moment-train-caught-fire-in-mushin.html?m=1

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 6:16am On May 25, 2019
See reactions, Watch VideoHERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 1:53pm On May 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
FTC grin

I just weak for naija matter

Nigeria is just an agbaya that wore pant to attend an international function.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 3:31pm On May 25, 2019
grin
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by lastmessenger: 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by SoftP(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
Countries are using Jet train,.

9ja is celebrating Locomotive..

Watching y'all from Santiago

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
It happens everywhere.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by kyenfinok: 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
The burning train movie comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Computergloba: 6:57pm On May 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Very soon all the PDP trains go soon fade away from Naija and will be replace with APC trains.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Amuocha: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
I once fought on a burning train in Bombay.

Figure 1 : Anatoli vs TheFacelessMan

[img]https:///media/10-28-2015/5w3HhV.gif[/img]

I was on my way to Nepal to deliver an encrypted microfilm when 3 rough looking gentlemen came into Cabin 13.

The leader was Anatoli Kontarsky, the head of the Killing, Interrogation and Disposal department of the KGB (FSB)

My heart sank looking into his emotionless icy blue eyes.

He was said to have tortured a defector for 32 good hours removing ALL his teeth. shocked

As they ushered me between passengers, i wondered how long i would endure before breaking under interrogation in their cabin.

The train lurched to a stop, i slammed the head of the captor infront of me on the glass and threw him off the decelerating train.

"Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Arghhh" undecided

2 on 1. The odds seemed much better.

I grabbed a perfume from a ladies bag nearest to me and quickly turned fo face no 2.

I sprayed him liberally and he put an arm up to protect his eyes.

He broke into a smile after i had finished - " i smell nice now, ja?? " grin

The smile was wiped off when i did this....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Amuocha: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
It is well
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 7:01pm On May 25, 2019
dapadawee:
the last time I saw this was in a Bollywood movie the burning train. sorry indomie generation I don't mean to push u to Google

My story was actually because of Burning Train...but i felt most people here wouldn't even know it grin
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 7:02pm On May 25, 2019
People should be careful there.
Conehead pickpockets are everywhere there

grin

1 Like

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by joseo: 7:03pm On May 25, 2019
Burning train is not new
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by cjudy(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2019
flexyrule:
It happens everywhere.

Will you keep quite?

8 Likes

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I was on my way to Nepal to deliver an encrypted microfilm when 3 rough looking gentlemen came into Cabin 13.

The leader was Anatoli Kontarsky, the head of the Killing, Interrogation and Disposal department of the KGB (FSB)

My heart sank looking into his emotionless blue eyes.

He was said to have tortured a defector for 32 good hours removing ALL his teeth. shocked

As they ushered me between passengers, i wondered how long i would endure before breaking under interrogation in their cabin
sure I believe u.. Ur colleague called yesterday saying he was contacted by aliens on behalf of Steve jobs to inherit apple Inc.. I knew he was with u when I asked him how did Steve contact u and he said in a dream and SMS...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
Underdeveloped country. Smh
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by dapadawee: 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
the last time I saw this was in a Bollywood movie the burning train. sorry indomie generation I don't mean to push u to Google
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 7:08pm On May 25, 2019
flexyrule:
It happens everywhere.

This is sarcasm or self-delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Glorylynn: 7:12pm On May 25, 2019
Naija na Comedy scene grin grin
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Elemosho478: 7:12pm On May 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

My heart sank looking into his emotionless blue eyes.

As they ushered me between passengers, i wondered how long i would endure before breaking under interrogation in their cabin.

As the train lurched to a stop, i slammed the head of the captor infront of me on the glass and threw him off the decelerating train. "Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Arghhh"

2 on 1. The odds seemed much better.

I was stalking you on that mission cheesy

You are really a deadly agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by olajide8(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2019
They should keep that locomotive, because it has a lot of history to tell generation yet unborn O!

That this was the machine so many nigerians thru successive govt used to pilfer nigeria's common patrimony
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2019
Okpa042:
FTC grin

I just weak for naija matter

Nigeria is just an agbaya that wore pant to attend an international function.
Must you weak for everything that happened?

1 Like

Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2019
Amaechi train on fire
Re: Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2019
SoftP:
Countries are using Jet train,.

9ja is celebrating Locomotive..

Watching y'all from Santiago
Which one is Jet train again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.