Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

"I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh (768 Views)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by insightwithmary: 8:07am On May 25, 2019
A woman on IG @IamVictory45 who is angry with Tonto Dike over her "BAD" lifestyle has vowed to beat her up if she catches him in Lagos. From the video she posted on Instagram she said;
“Tonto Dikeh Where ever you are Just Know that you are Not safe if I ever Catch you in Lagos I will Beat You Up and Break your Hands, Because your Stupidity is Getting out of Hand" - Nigerian Lady IamVictory45 Vows On IG!!!"

Watch the video here
https://www.insightwithmary.com.ng/2019/05/i-will-beat-you-and-break-your-hand.html

Re: "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by rawpadgin(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2019
Public enemy number1 grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by IamD18: 8:20am On May 25, 2019
As usual, next thing is to go beg her for money privately.
Re: "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by OKorowanta: 8:25am On May 25, 2019
First class graduate from Mumu High College.
Re: "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by Chubhie: 8:30am On May 25, 2019
According to the law of attraction, Tonto seems to be attracting her match. What a glorious homecoming.

Re: "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by Kingosytex(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2019
its official!!!

tonto has finally met her match, let the war begin. uche maduagwu will gladly officiate the match...
Re: "I Will Beat You And Break Your Hand" - Woman Threatens To Beat Up Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2019
When crazy finally meet Mad grin

(1) (Reply)

Recently Posted Photo Of Singer, Muma Gee Causes Stir Online / I'll Marry Genevieve Nnaji Or Nobody Else – KC Nuel, Filmmaker / I Now Have Real Boobs And They Are Surgical Boobs' - Bobrisky Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.