Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review (484 Views)

Another Thief Caught & Made To Dance To Avoid Jungle Justice (pics/video) / Irritating Moment When Two Female Kidnappers Are Burnt To Ashes - Graphic Photo / Police raid Kogo forest in Katsina, bandits and kidnappers hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review by tundemania: 8:11am On May 25, 2019
Burning a thief with tyre or beating a kidnapper to death is known as jungle justice.

Jungle Justice is a phenomenon that is prevalent in Nigeria. Petty thieves, kidnappers, reckless drivers have been known to be burnt with a tyre hanging around their necks, doused with petrol and sent on a blazing journey to hell.

Some times there are no proofs of these crimes committed, just angry Nigerians venting on an ‘innocent’ soul.

Recently a petty thief was caught and the community residents instead of burning him up decided to make him clean up their gutters! The petty thief did some community service and afterwards was set free to sin no more.

See photo below.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/25/let-us-avoid-jungle-justice-not-all-thiefs-and-kidnappers-are-to-be-burn-review/

Re: Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review by tundemania: 8:11am On May 25, 2019
sad
Re: Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review by rawpadgin(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2019
Am still searching for the guys that robbed me @ gun point

I have already bought a couple of condemn tyres. I most burn them to ashes
Re: Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review by zolajpower: 4:16pm On May 25, 2019
tundemania:
Burning a thief with tyre or beating a kidnapper to death is known as jungle justice.

Jungle Justice is a phenomenon that is prevalent in Nigeria. Petty thieves, kidnappers, reckless drivers have been known to be burnt with a tyre hanging around their necks, doused with petrol and sent on a blazing journey to hell.

Some times there are no proofs of these crimes committed, just angry Nigerians venting on an ‘innocent’ soul.

Recently a petty thief was caught and the community residents instead of burning him up decided to make him clean up their gutters! The petty thief did some community service and afterwards was set free to sin no more.

See photo below.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/25/let-us-avoid-jungle-justice-not-all-thiefs-and-kidnappers-are-to-be-burn-review/
shocked shocked
I beg na who be this wan? E b like sey u get kidnapper brother or thief wen make him largesse for robbery/ kidnapping ? I beg gerrahere.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Loses $15,860 Undeclared Money To US Customs At Baltimore / Photo:nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia While Trying To Escape From Immigration / Expert Raises Four Questions Over Police Officers Killed By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.