Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Hard Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hard Truth (346 Views)

Unearthly And Hard Truth APC Supporters Should Know. / #REVOLUTIONNOW Boss Omoyele Sowore Spills Hard Truth And Fact Again (watch) / ( video)The Hard Truth And Mystery About Makeup And Making Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hard Truth by ikennamadu1(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2019
I don't support Biafra.. But these words made me have a rethink about there agitation.. The president seem to be keeping quiet about this development...

Re: Hard Truth by gidgiddy: 10:47am On May 25, 2019
ikennamadu1:
I don't support Biafra.. But these words made me have a rethink about there agitation.. The president seem to be keeping quiet about this development...

The president seems to be keeping quiet? What did you expect Buhari to do? You want him to move against his fellow Fulani that are armed and killing people? He will never do that.

But if it unarmed IPOB who didn't touch anybody, you will see him call upon all the Pythons to come and dance.

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. / Naira Marley Revealed Things You Might Never Know About Him From Prison / Gaga Community Lauds Akeredolu On Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.