Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) (61048 Views)

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:31am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Obviously a dope head. It does not negate the fact that 8years olds have sex. You can call it any names you want, paedophilia etc. I cited an example in Mohammed who married a 9yrs old, and probably may have been fuccking the girl before 9. So, you see, from the early days it has been happening. I think social media is just exposing a 'norm' in some traditions.

Constitutionally, Religiously, Dogmatically etc, not my business to follow schools of thoughts. I do what I want, I do not owe the Gods, the Devils, the Angels or the Demons any apology.

Am I trying to be nice, hell-fuccking.No. I am moral, I wouldnt do it, but I would not also condemn. But I must inform you all that it has been happening and the Luciferans even do worse for Adrenochrome and they invented the Religions and Politics to control your so-called Morality even invented your Gods.

Do your research and dont be deceived.

Billy ara chagbuo kwa gi dia.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Nickshrapnel: 11:32am On May 25, 2019
Even if this is a consensual sex(which I'm sure it is, though it might have started with rape), this man is guilty of having sex with a minor.
He should be sent to jail for term not less than 16 years, then registered as a sex offender.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by DabuIIIT: 11:35am On May 25, 2019
Pat081:
i don't have time to read all ur Bleep up poems sorry
Thank you,getout!

Btw, only sheep fall asleep when trying to read,sowieundecided
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2019
frankyychiji:
Billy ara chagbuo kwa gi dia.

I wish I have the ability to understand the over 1000 dialects in the country.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:36am On May 25, 2019
at the bolded, I hope you have built at least 10,000 prisons in the moslem north to house ALL the paedophiles resident there because everyone knows that at least one third of ALL northern moslem men have engaged in criminal sexual relations (statutory rape) with under 18 females!!!

don't be a hypocrite but be the heroine of these suffering northern females and take your social justice fight to the streets of the moslem north!!!

quit only bashing relatively docile, largely civilized and mostly Christian males of the south and put your money where your mouths are!!!

Ayotemide:

You began this story with asking asking for 'provisions in the act' against it, now you suddenly do not care about it.

I responded as appropriate and I still think where you ask us to 'mind our buisness' because "it is condescending low but not low enough to be interfered with" leaves much to be desired.

I do not do uncoordinated rants so bringing Muhammad into the equation won't fly with me.

Bottom short, a young girl has been raped consistently for 8years, I hope the perpetrator gets maximum sentenced
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by columbus007(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2019
Ayotemide:

Fortunately, the world does not tolerate opinions like yours,he would be charged and duly punished for statutory rape.

You on the other hand should try to 'take it up fast'.

Waste.
so why then did you quote me bro Na your matter ni?read my comment and pass its non of your business. undecided
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by HMarshal(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2019
Way has "a lifeless administration" gat to do wit extreme immorality of certain individuals in the society...pls stay in context.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

I wish I have the ability to understand the over 1000 dialects in the country.
Better.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Horbarphemy(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2019
like seriously, that is so inhuman
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:56am On May 25, 2019
then make sure you join the fight for the same punishment to be carried out on at least one third of the northern moslem male population!!!

not less than a third of ALL northern moslem men have engaged in criminal sexual relations (statutory rape), with minors!!!

don't be a hypocrite but be a man of your words and join any of the law enforcement agencies of zoogeria to begin to arrest, prosecute and incarcerate for a minimum of 16 years each the millions of paedophiles in the moslem north!!!

Nickshrapnel:
Even if this is a consensual sex(which I'm sure it is, though it might have started with rape), this man is guilty of having sex with a minor.
He should be sent to jail for term not less than 16 years, then registered as a sex offender.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Pat081: 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Thank you,getout!

Btw, only sheep fall asleep when trying to read,sowieundecided
yes and only a fool will talk dat way
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Adewale1603(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2019
over

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Tonyblessed(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2019
The people who paraded them are worst. Parading the innocent along with the guilty and someone must have reported him in the first place which was not mentioned. The story does not add up. Bad reporting.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

How old was Mohammed's wife in the koran? 9 Yrs.
You are a mad man and you have no one to tell you. Fool!
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by DabuIIIT: 12:06pm On May 25, 2019
Pat081:
yes and only a fool will talk dat way

grin

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2019
Mysteriouz:

You are a mad man and you have no one to tell you. Fool!

But it is true that Mohammed married a 9yrs old and may have probably been fucking her a year before then. You are just too ignorant to read the Koran i guess.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by stieyven(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just yesterday on the front page of this forum, it was all about the he-goat of a father molesting his four daughters sexually and the fool blame it on unseen forces, now this good for nothing Emmanuel Ozegbe who God will punish has been abusing the little girl for good eight years.

I really don't understand this growing trend happening under this Lifeless administration... If it's not SUICIDE, it will be a father abusing the daughter sexually.

They should please help me use a brand new cutlass and crest "I Love Jesus" on his miserable dick.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22 / do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by JasonScoolari: 12:18pm On May 25, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22 / do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
You're even more worse than that.

Bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by OmoAseleGege(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
All these Christians

smh
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Nickshrapnel: 12:39pm On May 25, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
then make sure you join the fight for the same punishment to be carried out on at least one third of the northern moslem male population!!!

not less than a third of ALL northern moslem men have engaged in criminal sexual relations (statutory rape), with minors!!!

don't be a hypocrite but be a man of your words and join any of the law enforcement agencies of zoogeria to begin to arrest, prosecute and incarcerate for a minimum of 16 years each the millions of paedophiles in the moslem north!!!

People up north believe in Sharia law, and I think under sharia law, A girl may reach
maturity from the age of 9 lunar years (approximately eight
years and eight months) and will be considered mature at the
age of 15 lunar years (14 years, 6 months and 22 days) if no
signs of maturity are found. Signs of maturity for a girl:
menstruation, wet dream or pregnancy. But down south here, no sharia law so age of consent is 16 years.
I wish they'll ban sharia law in Nigeria and peg the age of consent at 18 years.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by OmoAseleGege(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

How old was Mohammed's wife in the koran? 9 Yrs.

Christians and rape are 5/7

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
OmoAseleGege:

Christians and rape are 5/7
Of course both Christians and Muslims are slaves of the same machinations. Both Religions are mind control programs.

You are just confused now. Are you not?
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by delishpot: 12:52pm On May 25, 2019
thorpido:
It's sickening when married woman protect the incestuous behaviours of their husbands just because they want to protect their marriages.
What of the poor girl? Why are they even parading her unclad?Why is the man's face not swollen?

Rapist spotted
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by thorpido(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
delishpot:

Rapist spotted
You think everyone is like your brothers.Nah nah nah.

(Expect you had a problem understanding what I wrote).
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Kevin1960: 1:07pm On May 25, 2019
We are talking about Christians and not Muslim , using juju local charms to destroy a life of 8 years old girl
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by fmcjunior(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
NCAN right now...
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by etrange: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
thorpido:
It's sickening when married women protect the incestuous behaviours of their husbands just because they want to protect their marriages.
What of the poor girl? Why are they even parading her unclad?Why is the man's face not swollen?

I believe they do so because we're still the ones that will shame them the moment they get divorced! You'd start hearing things like "she couldn't even keep a family", "olosho", "She can't take care of a man", etc...

Sad but true.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2019
Forget the threat or whatsoever. I can tell you categorically that the girl was enjoying it. I mean eight years and she never gave her mother any sign and never said a word.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by delishpot: 2:01pm On May 25, 2019
thorpido:
You think everyone is like your brothers.Nah nah nah.

(Expect you had a problem understanding what I wrote).

Sorry for the miss quote. I think as I hit the quote button the mods deleted the post I was quoting so my fingers got to ya. It was meant for that post below yours but its deleted now.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Originalsly: 2:02pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I really don't understand this growing trend happening under this Lifeless administration... If it's not SUICIDE, it will be a father abusing the daughter sexually.

Is this something new?...started under this administration?...promoted by this administration? I really don't understand this growing trend of backward reasoning.
@ topic.... the wife is not at all disturbed by the act.... she is more concerned about her marriage than her daughter being raped since 8 years old. Two sick people raising an innocent child. I'm almost sure she is not the only victim. They need to investigate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by delishpot: 2:14pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

She is 16, not 8.

Do you know the rationale behind the phrase 'Sweet 16' ? Take it easy my friend.

It is also possible that the girl had been showing some sexy signs to the man. You have no idea what is controlling people. Do you think your body is yours?

Are you a Closseted pedophile? your lectures ain't flying. Just come out and say you are a boy/girl lover and quit with your silly excuses as to why children are bleeped at 8 and its no big deal. If it is customary in some cultures doesn't mean we should accept it. No 8 year old can claim to know what she is doing to the extent of seducing a grown arse man and he falls for it. 8 Yr old showing sexy signs? Phew the earth is breeding beasts, spirits of the underworld have come to earth through humans. What next will you cook up to justify pedophilia?
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just yesterday on the front page of this forum, it was all about the he-goat of a father molesting his four daughters sexually and the fool blame it on unseen forces, now this good for nothing Emmanuel Ozegbe who God will punish has been abusing the little girl for good eight years.

I really don't understand this growing trend happening under this Lifeless administration ... If it's not SUICIDE, it will be a father abusing the daughter sexually.

They should please help me use a brand new cutlass and crest "I Love Jesus" on his miserable dick.

Is it not funny when a brainless boy recognises a lifeless administration?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.