Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What's Your Favorite Quote From The Game Of Thrones. (images) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favorite Quote From The Game Of Thrones. (images) (414 Views)

Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favorite Quote From The Game Of Thrones. (images) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2019
Game of Thrones has many great quotes to count. My favorite is this one from Cersei to Ned scolding him for not taking his shot @ the Throne ---

“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”

Re: What's Your Favorite Quote From The Game Of Thrones. (images) by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2019
wink Only my Signature is what I understand
Re: What's Your Favorite Quote From The Game Of Thrones. (images) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2019
"Never forget who you are, because the world won't, wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you"
-Tyrion lannister.

"What you know can never kill you, it's what you don't know that can kill you"
-Petyr Baelish

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Quote From The Game Of Thrones. (images) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2019
Not today death

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your EXCLUSIVE Look At The #bbnaija “pepper Dem” House / Home Of Entertainment Gist / Multichoice, What's Going On, No More GOTV Plus Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.