Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) (44974 Views)

Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by femolii: 11:35am On May 25, 2019
Aba state of devil.
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by ronyman(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2019
Otuakaodi, worrisome English try and get help, home lessons are available. RIP to the dead
zoba88:
'As shared by Otuakaodi......

What's this world turning into?
How can our leaders of tomorrow die like fowl?

3 days ago.I wrote about a decomposing body.dump at no 1 ikotekpene Rd.popularly Bata junction.

Just last night I got distress call from a friend.who review the identity of the victim.

Though the case is still wit the police.for more investigation.

And police also alledge that.he was kill by a heat and run vehicles.

His name is DIVINE.HIS FACEBOOK NAME IS.JIMSTOUT.

A HEALTHY LOVELY MAN AROUND 35 YEARS OLD.
HAILS FROM NKPORO IN OHAFIA LG.

HE WAS LIVING WIT HIS UNCLE AROUND OPOPO ROAD.

ALSO A MEMBER OF WINNERS CHAPEL.

ONCE A SOLDIER MAN.

WAS LAST SEEN ON TUESDAY.BUT UPTILL NOW WHAT LEAD TO HIS DEMISE IS WHAT WE'RE YET TO KNOW.

Another side of this story is this.
If actually he was killed by a heat and run vehicles.how come one side of his trousers was thorn to picese?

How come his intestines.gushed out?

And there's no blood stains on the spot on the accident?

Only God knows the true cause of his death.
How I wish we they can run an autopsy to ascertain the true nature of his death.

This are my personal opinion.
If we have a CCTV in this country.crime rate will reduced drastically.

THIS STORY HAS PUT ME INTO A CANTERGOROUS STUPOR.SINCE LAST NIGHT.

THIS GUY IS AS GENTLE AS A DOVE.
HE DONT FIND OR LOOK FOR TROUBLES.

WE CAN ONLY TALK LIKE MORTALS.WE ARE NOT GOD..

MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE..

AND MAY ANYONE WHO HAS A HAND OR CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEAD NEVER KNOW PEACE TILL HE CONFESS AND BROUGHT TO BOOK.

PAINFUL DEATH.TO THE FAMILY..VILLAGE STATE AND COUNTRY'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/identity-of-man-who-was-killed-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by ronyman(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2019
Picese
Ashiruhabeeb:
abi freeze and run
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 25, 2019
See yeye everywhere. Police that is supposed to investigate is guessing and looking for innocent people to rope in the matter. Ordinary cctv cameras govt can't provide. What am i even saying sef when no ordinary basic light to pump water, The same water when govt no fit provide, the same water when we provide for ourselves by drilling boreholes everywhere.. And yet them go dey chase young boys when dey hustle to break free from the shackles since the govt no get plans to make legit hustle pure. Lemme not deviate... Rip to the dead

Well....

Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2019
My deep sympathy to those who survived him...

But oga OP, why not just express your views using simple communication?

Your grammar and sentence structure na die!
Abi which one be "CANTERGOROUS" sef shocked
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2019
RIP bro
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
When i said this dude could have fight back as if i knew he was a trained soldier alot of fools here began quoting their father, look at it now undecided
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Kennylash11(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2019
I understand bro

Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Derinhenz: 12:12pm On May 25, 2019
Ifa should be consulted
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2019
Hope this is a case of serial killing of anything on Camouflage since the bad blood of python Dance is still boiling deep.. grin grin grin ....biko see my armpit hairs no dey. I mean no harm grin grin
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Biggcake: 12:16pm On May 25, 2019
Op, your english composition must have killed the guy.
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by spawnx: 12:21pm On May 25, 2019
Condolence to the family. I doubt he was a military personnel, that is not the uniform of Nigerian army also the army logo isn't usually stamped on white t-shirts. Observations
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Biggcake: 12:25pm On May 25, 2019
zoba88:
'As shared by Otuakaodi..

And police also alledge that.he was kill by a heat and run vehicles.

His name is DIVINE.HIS FACEBOOK NAME IS.JIMSTOUT.

A HEALTHY LOVELY MAN AROUND 35 YEARS OLD.
HAILS FROM NKPORO IN OHAFIA LG.

HE WAS LIVING WIT HIS UNCLE AROUND OPOPO ROAD.

ALSO A MEMBER OF WINNERS CHAPEL.

ONCE A SOLDIER MAN.

WAS LAST SEEN ON TUESDAY.BUT UPTILL NOW WHAT LEAD TO HIS DEMISE IS WHAT WE'RE YET TO KNOW.

Another side of this story is this.
If actually he was killed by a heat and run vehicles.how come one side of his trousers was thorn to picese

"Heat and run vehicles" you say?
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
zoba88:
'As shared by Otuakaodi......

What's this world turning into?
How can our leaders of tomorrow die like fowl?
This are my personal opinion.
If we have a CCTV in this country.crime rate will reduced drastically

CCTV all over the country, do you know the humungous server, data and professional man power this will need to get it running? I have CCTV in my house, I watch my street and compound. If everyone does thesame, you don't need govt building cctv all over the country. Even US doesn't have cctv all over the country.
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2019
Maybe he fu cked pastor's wife
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:50pm On May 25, 2019
matify83:
Still looks like a pedestrian road traffic accident.

Thank God he was identified and would have a befitting burial I guess.

There was no blood at the scene.
Guess only a big reward can bring out the truth.
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by bigpriik: 1:59pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:
Start the investigation from "why he left the army"...

smart woman this are the kind of women we want in Nigeria not this empty headed slay queens that's very good way to start investigation.
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Ashock: 2:03pm On May 25, 2019
FAKE PIC REVEALED .. FAKE ARMY UNIFORM. ALL EDITED .
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2019
Hit & run is bad. This must have happened at night
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Proffdada post=78702197][/quote]
The grammar is perplexing.

1 Like

Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Proffdada: 2:49pm On May 25, 2019
PrincewithGod:

The grammar is perplexing.
very
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by benjanny(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2019
Rest in peace brother
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Rawgged(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2019
looking at the way he is on the ground, my Sherlock holmes instincts tells me he entered a one chance vehicle and as a soldier man which is normal decided to defend himself. He was stabbed in the process and his trousers could have probably torn in the process with the same dagger used to stab him

He might have either rolled out or was thrown out of the vehicle which was probably still in motion.
Sometimes, I wish God gives me some sort of power just to exact vengeance on such people.
Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2019
IGBO Amaka.... that's their business. Dealers in all kinds of things.... hahahahaha...dem de rep Wella. Oga soldier.....rip. Nyamiri....don go use hand scatter bees house....e no go easy wen godogodo. .. bombard the yeaster region.

Man I run before dem come....

Re: Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:
Start the investigation from "why he left the army"...

Good point...and also if he has any allegiance with IPOB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette / IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.