Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s (1079 Views)

Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why! / P-square Calls Fela Shrine A "Local Shrine" / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Gistpeeps: 10:37am On May 25, 2019
Na Wa o! So they needed my image to sell their show Angola. @pubfoureventos you’ll be hearing from my lawyers soon. #UnaDonFindMyTrouble.

Recall that Peter Square reveals why he choose his wife, kids over his bothers [Jude, Paul], when Actress Nancy Isime interview him on Hip TV.

“They’re my family and I can’t betray them and I don’t hide it. If any feels bad because I chose my family over my brothers and decides not to listen to my songs or follow, then they should go ahead.”

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/peter-square-calls-out-promoter-using-his-picture-to-sell-his-twin-brothers-show.html

Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by johnkay1(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Gistpeeps: 10:59am On May 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by festacman(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2019
It is promoter's blunder but of course you won't begrudge Peter if he makes maximum use of it to push his brand. At the moment, I don't think Paul needs Peter's image to promote his show and he has successfully undergone many tours as a solo act. Based on current performance of songs and videos, Paul is a tad ahead as a solo act. Of course, Peter may be currently distracted by his fledgling lottery business.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Gistpeeps: 11:56am On May 25, 2019
Naaa waaa
Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by LearnITsmash(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
It's obvious that king rude boy can't make any money without his brother's name on his work grin Mr P my man Abeg sue his assss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Nickijoy(f): 12:33pm On May 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
It's obvious that king rude boy can't make any money without his brother's name on his work grin Mr P my man Abeg sue his assss
grin
Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2019
angry
Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Gistpeeps: 1:46pm On May 25, 2019
lalasticala mynd44 Fynestboi
Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by mytime24(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2019
Wicked people too much for naija angry angry

Y use fake twitter acc to stir up more trouble btwin 2 brodas

Re: Peter Square Calls Out A Promoter Using His Picture To Sell His Twin Brother’s s by Gistpeeps: 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
Naaa them know

(1) (Reply)

See Moment Punching Bag Throws Davido Off Guard / BIG BROTHER NAIJA Star Alex, Wearing Skimpy As She Live Streams / Hot Bikini Photos Of Miss Tourism Nigeria 2019 Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.