Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters (698 Views)

Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:25am On May 25, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky has taken to his social media space to slam his haters.

He said despite their hate and envy, it only paved way for him.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/your-envy-and-hate-paved-way-for-me.html

Cc: Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: 'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:25am On May 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: 'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters by Davash222(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2019
Your Henvy

Typical Yoruba person.

They pronounce Oil as Hoyel.
Re: 'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters by IamD18: 11:31am On May 25, 2019
Davash222:
Your Henvy

Typical Yoruba person.

They pronounce Oil as Hoyel.
Then pronounce Aunty as Hanty.
Re: 'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters by Davash222(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
IamD18:

Then pronounce Aunty as Hanty.
And also pronounce Endurance as Hendorance.

Lol
Re: 'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters by LearnITsmash(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2019
So is that the reason why you are wearing pampams and sleeping with both men and women for money undecided aturu

(1) (Reply)

Brobrisky Insults Bold Pink, Calls Her ‘ugly Fat Dirty Pig’ / Bobrisky Hacked Nina Instagram Account – Ify Okoye Claims / Drunk Elderly Man Dances With A Bottle Of Drink On His Back, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.