Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills (1701 Views)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by chiomarita: 11:43am On May 25, 2019
According to Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold who is a single mother of one, she can never marry or tolerate poor men.

She is also asking her fellow ladies to run far away from any man that shows signs of poverty in him.

“l ve zero tolerance for poor men..do a legit job ..work hard ..you ve no excuse to be poor.even in the bible it is stated that Man must till the ground .stop been lazy and stop depending on people to survive.. If you dont have money do not get married even my brothers are not exempted from this advice… , she captioned the photo above as shared on her Instagram page.

Well, her fans reacted and she continued to give them reasons why they should not be with a poor man and for men out there to go and hustle to make a living for themselves before picking a wife.

See the interactions below… more at https://pearlsnews.com/i-can-never-marry-or-tolerate-a-poor-man-actress-lizzy-gold-spills/

Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by dawnomike(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2019
Poor men have really suffered in this country...
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by IamD18: 11:46am On May 25, 2019
According to Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold who is a single mother of one
Even unmarried frustrated shameless single mothers are now having a choice.

Wonder shall never end!

Well, that's for her. As for me, I can never marry or tolerate a non-virgin lady. They are just too disgusting and irritating for my liking.

Nothing beats a lady with her virginity intact, they are blessing to humanity and the best thing that can ever happen to a man.

Not these boreholes that the sound of their pee normally sound borororororororororo like waterfall due to the wideness of their pussay.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Davash222(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2019
No sane poor man will accept to associate or tolerate you.
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Davash222(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2019
dawnomike:
Poor men have really suffered in this country...
I’m telling you, Chief. Lol
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Billy0naire(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2019
That's my girl.

Poor people have a problem. If someone is not rich then he is intelligent in the wrong areas or not intelligent at all.

No one wants to associate with poor people but people love to pretend to love the poor. Even the so called God loves the Rich more than the poor. Did that God not take the $1 from the Poor and give, not the man that doubled $5 but to the man that doubled $10?

grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Preca(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by BiafranBushBoy: 12:05pm On May 25, 2019
It is a stupid idea to be poor. There are lots of opportunities out there to break out of poverty

I agree with the woman, I can't tolerate poor people.

Anger
Frustration
Jealousy
Witchcraft

All these comes along with poverty.

Peace#

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Phayzz(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2019
undecided
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Nickijoy(f): 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by movingclouds(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2019
See this girl wey hin toto be like wilderness.. Person go wander wander tire, he no go reach promise land
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by movingclouds(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
That's my girl.

Poor people have a problem. If someone is not rich then he is intelligent in the wrong areas or not intelligent at all.

No one wants to associate with poor people but people love to pretend to love the poor. Even the so called God loves the Rich more than the poor. Did that God not take the $1 from the Poor and give, not the man that doubled $5 but to the man that doubled $10?

grin
There you missed it.. I'm not taking you the biblical aspect which you misquoted.. A hardworking man and a man who learns to prepare for opportunities coming isn't a poor man even if he is presently, there's hope for him... Do you believe in timing? It'd be a dull world if we reach goals at the same time... It's her choice though, you can love whoever you want, but never despise a hardworking poor man cos you might need him one day...

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Billy0naire(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2019
movingclouds:

There you missed it.. I'm not taking you the biblical aspect which you misquoted.. A hardworking man and a man who learns to prepare for opportunities coming isn't a poor man even if he is presently, there's hope for him... Do you believe in timing? It'd be a dull world if we reach goals at the same time... It's her choice though, you can love whoever you want, but never despise a hardworking poor man cos you might need him one day...

Success leaves clues my friend. If there is no clue that you are rich, you are poor. It does not matter the millions of ideas in your head. Each human being walks around with ideas filling their 'head'. Again success leaves clues, a poor man or woman has the right to be hopeful and work very hard, but if there is nothing to show for your hardwork and ideas, it is what it is. Sorry, that consolation has never helped humans. All these consolations are the reason people are becoming snowflakes. Without being rich, this Life is not really worth it. How can one live a life without fun and enjoyment?

Even the Gods love the very rich.
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by movingclouds(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Success leaves clues my friend. If there is no clue that you are rich, you are poor. It does not matter the millions of ideas in your head. Each human being walks around with ideas filling their 'head'. Again success leaves clues, a poor man or woman has the right to be hopeful and work very hard, but if there is nothing to show for your hardwork and ideas, it is what it is. Sorry, that consolation has never helped humans. All these consolations are the reason people are becoming snowflakes. Without being rich, this Life is not really worth it. How can one live a life without fun and enjoyment?

Even the Gods love the very rich.

It's like you can't get this straight.. Let me summarize it... We all don't start rich, that someone starts poor doesn't mean he'd die poor... So guy, don't be misinformed.. Time and hard work work differently for all... So this is no consolation, this is a truth... When your hardwork and ideas haven't taken you anywhere, work more, learn more, surf more and don't forget to walk more till you meet the right people... Those who started poor who you find at the top all learned, worked, never got tired of creating and walked till they met the right people... People need people but before you meet this people, you must have learned things you'd share with them... I pray you get it now and get God out of it

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Billy0naire(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2019
movingclouds:

It's like you can't get this straight.. Let me summarize it... We all don't start rich, that someone starts poor doesn't mean he'd die poor... So guy, don't be misinformed.. Time and hard work work differently for all... So this is no consolation, this is a truth... When your hardwork and ideas haven't taken you anywhere, work more, learn more, surf more and don't forget to walk more till you meet the right people... Those who started poor who you find at the top all learned, worked, never got tired of creating and walked till they met the right people... People need people but before you meet this people, you must have learned things you'd share with them... I pray you get it now and get God out of it

We are both saying the same thing, but you have not even noticed what you typed. Starting poor is understandable, but that means the person is poor and potentials are there that he/she will be rich, but at the stage of ideation without the $$$ the person is called Poor.

And that young lady says she dont want such people. Does not mean she hates them, she just need those who have become rich. Being poor is not an offence, but a poor person must know his class. And work very hard to become what these ladies want.

One of the chief reasons I work damn hard is to stay wealthy so I can have the best pusssies in this world, Yes, and ladies will agree when I say money makes them wet. grin
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2019
I have always wondered is it a crime to be poor sometimes hard work doesn’t justify you to be rich it’s just life some one has to be poor while one other has to be rich, you can have all the money in the world yet u still feel less fulfilled and that other poor dude live his life to the fullest. My advice work hard get money it’s the only reward we have here on earth as they say money makes the world go round.
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by movingclouds(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

We are both saying the same thing, but you have not even noticed what you typed. Starting poor is understandable, but that means the person is poor and potentials are there that he/she will be rich, but at the stage of ideation without the $$$ the person is called Poor.

And that young lady says she dont want such people. Does not mean she hates them, she just need those who have become rich. Being poor is not an offence, but a poor person must know his class. And work very hard to become what these ladies want.

One of the chief reasons I work damn hard is to stay wealthy so I can have the best pusssies in this world, Yes, and ladies will agree when I say money makes them wet. grin
Lol, yea poor people must know their class, but we still dey manage toast them... Hehe, I guess dem best pussies have AC installed in them
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Billy0naire(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2019
movingclouds:

Lol, yea poor people must know their class, but we still dey manage toast them... Hehe, I guess dem best pussies have AC installed in them

Trust me, you do not wanna make love to girls who are very available to the people who can not afford to keep the AC on. Sweating during sex is not something classy girls want.

Being poor is a 'sin'.
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by movingclouds(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Trust me, you do not wanna make love to girls who are very available to the people who can not afford to keep the AC on. Sweating during sex is not something classy girls want.

Being poor is a 'sin'.
You're right man, being poor is a sin.. We're gonna keep trying, but we ain't gonna die trying... Sweating during sex is fucking disgusting, one reason I've been staying off sex for some time... Hehe, stay good Billy
Re: I Can Never Marry Or Tolerate A Poor Man – Actress Lizzy Gold Spills by Billy0naire(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2019
movingclouds:

You're right man, being poor is a sin.. We're gonna keep trying, but we ain't gonna die trying... Sweating during sex is fucking disgusting, one reason I've been staying off sex for some time... Hehe, stay good Billy

Good, so make that money. There is no excuse to be broke or poor. Keep your cash tight, don't waste it on cheap girls. Success leaves clues, when you make money, you will be running away from calls from ladies. It a real headache on the level, as one has to be very careful which girl you give your number to.

Money answereth all thing - the Christian Novel.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola Seen Kissing New ‘pepper Dem’ Housemate, Venita (video) / Nigerian Actor Harry B Drops New Music Video / Newlyweds Looked On In Horror As Their Wedding Cake Collapsed During Cutting....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.