Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

BEEF PORK CHICKEN GOAT PROCESSING - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BEEF PORK CHICKEN GOAT PROCESSING (709 Views)

Business Plan For Meat,pork, Chicken Processing And Packaging Display / What You Need To Open A Meat,pork, Chicken,goat Shop / Business Plan For Meat,pork, Chicken Processing And Packaging Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEEF PORK CHICKEN GOAT PROCESSING by butchery(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma
Letter of proposal
I write to your reputable organization as a business development, meat processing consultant. I have fourteen years of commitments to the meat and food industries, I have worked with United Training Company (U.T.C) Nigeria Plc, also managed at shoprite meat market Zambeef Nigeria, Ikorodu meat processing factory, meat market spar nigeria,Ever Fresh foods Lekki Ajah, Ceddi Plaza meat Abuja, Kaduna Farm & master butcher accra Ghana.
I have trained many industries, staff and individuals on this meat market.
I have developed business here in Nigeria and Setting up.
Furthermore, I propose to set up your newly reputable organization which I will definitely take in charge of the following:
Putting the construction in place
Getting the proper equipments
Recruiting of the best staff
Training of the staff (facilitators)
Setting up the equipments/other materials
Development/ business ideas.
Purchasing
Consultancy
Proposal is the investigations of investment project in terms of sale, turn-over, market growth, technical specification and most importantly profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat supermarket was conceive as vertically integrated business to convert locally available raw materials mainly live stock through spinning for the production of meat parts which we have profitable benefit from the farm e.g. beef, smoked goat, fresh goat, fresh lamb, chicken, pork, spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat supermarket is that it has the capability for production, such as Ban saw machine, mince meat machine, pricing machine, rapping machine, ham burger machine, compressor machine, vacuum machine, stainless table, chiller/freezer, display cabinet shelves, packaging materials, knives, e. t. c.
Any information on this pls contact
Sam 08020685390
Email smoronfade@yahoo.com

Re: BEEF PORK CHICKEN GOAT PROCESSING by vanmusco(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can we talk 07035563701

(1) (Reply)

Turn N2,500 Into N100,000 Weekly... / Quality Oron Crayfish / Plastic Manufacturing Factory For Sale In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.