Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Race For The Positions For The Position Of The British Pm Begins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Race For The Positions For The Position Of The British Pm Begins (239 Views)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Race For The Positions For The Position Of The British Pm Begins by Vickss: 12:40pm On May 25, 2019
Matt Hancock is the modern day MP to join the race to replace Theresa May as top minister.
More senior Conservatives are additionally expected to come forward to task frontrunner Boris Johnson in the contest.
Mr Hancock, the health secretary, said : "I'm jogging for the subsequent prime minister because I profoundly consider we need a chief for the future and no longer simply for now.
"We need to deliver Brexit, and I will supply Brexit, and we want to move.....
READ MORE AT:https://thepentiumprophet..com/2019/05/the-race-for-position-of-british-prime.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Free Education In Oyo State / Appeal Court Sacks Ned Nwoko As PDP Senator-elect / Eid-el Fitr:senator Makarfi Felicitates With Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.