Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold (823 Views)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by EmagNig(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2019
Actress Lizzy Gold has taken to social media to state that she has no respect for poor men and so she cannot marry a poor man.

In her post, she also advised other ladies to do same and stay away from men who cannot fend for themselves, not to talk of taking care of other people.

While stating that no man has an excuse to remain poor, she made reference to a passage in the Bible that state that every man must till the ground.

She wrote:
“l ve zero tolerance for poor men..do a legit job ..work hard ..you ve no excuse to be poor.even in the bible it is stated that Man must till the ground .stop been lazy and stop depending on people to survive..

She then further stated that men that do not have money should not even think of getting married

If you dont have money do not get married even my brothers are not exempted from this advice… ,

She however continued her argument in the comment section with her fans after some countered her opinion. She mentioned that even God will only help those people that are willing to help themselves.

https://lailasnews.com/i-can-never-marry-a-poor-man-actress-lizzy-gold/

lalasticlala

Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by saheedbadmus(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
enueh lowa yen..
Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by SageMK: 1:47pm On May 25, 2019
Lizzy who??

Let her go and make her own money instead of looking for a rich man to leech on. Rich men have zero tolerance for gold diggers and lazy women who are only impress by money. Your hubby cannot be your source of income.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by LordsApostle: 1:52pm On May 25, 2019
What she says is true, if I were a woman, I wouldn't marry a poor man either. Neither will I advise my sisters to do same... Poverty is a thing of the mind, not just what we see.. And it isn't fun o behold..

U either get hooked to an average HARDWORKING man, or a guy that has already made it.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by Donald95(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2019
LordsApostle:
What she says is true, if I were a woman, I wouldn't marry a poor man either. Neither will I advise my sisters to do same... Poverty is a thing of the mind, not just what we see.. And it isn't fun o behold..

U either get hooked to an average HARDWORKING man, or a guy that has already made it.

You made a huge point brother.

You don't expect me to support my sister to marry a lazy man whose office is in the beer parlor. Mba na, those kind people are those destiny terminators we pray against in Church
Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by thesicilian: 1:59pm On May 25, 2019
Because it's not advisable for a poor woman to marry a poor man.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by Nukilia: 2:01pm On May 25, 2019
Good advisers

The same advice Tonto followed grin grin
Re: I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold by LearnITsmash(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
And mumu women will follow her foolish advice to their doom undecided do you think any senseble man will work his butt off to make money only to come and marry a gold digging baboon like her into his home undecided Nigerian ladies and misplaced priorities

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley_i Must SLAP And BEAT Kaffy If I Catch Her!!! / Shocking Life Story Of Regina Daniel: From Little Gina To Mrs. Ned Nwoko / Challenges Got Me A Challenger: Singer Idowest Flaunts New Dodge Challenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.